Junior Poster

Default Interesting Situation

Hey there folks, finally, I have something to share with all of you, and it is an interesting conundrum, or well just a situation.

So I met this girl on-line through one of the many personal sites...we hit it off, and she actually has a cock, which pretty much is the main reason I am posting this.

She is a totally closet shemale, I haven't got the details, but she is live as a women with everything that belongs to a man. And I think that is great, just damn wonderful.

I spent an evening with her last week and we had drinks and just chatted, she is incredibly passable and fun. I think we are going out tomorrow, just to have lunch, rent some movies, and come back to my place and watch them, and likely snuggle up on the couch and see what happens.

Basically, just sharing this with you, bwecause I do not think it is often, that one meets a girl like this. Maybe, I am also looking for some advise in an off hand kind of way to make it work.

Has anyone else had this experience? I will look forward to your posts.

BTW, Allanah, you are a dream. Though I live far away up in Calgary (Alberta, Canada! ... oil city!) I look forward to the day that I visit NYC, pay my respects to Ground Zero (since no matter who is in power, it happened, and it is one thing that shook the foundations of my world) and go to not only your Thursday party, but also your Friday party. It is a dream of mine to be there soon.

Take care all.,

Matt

just treat her like you would any GG. from your story, she seems very interested in you, so thats a plus. just handle ya business playboy

New Orleans, no place like home.

Rookie Poster

Best of luck with whatever happens! Thanks for the 9/11 respect. I guess our little brothers from the north aint so bad after all!

Veteran Poster

So you're asking how to have a date?

Excuse me while I laugh hysterically at you

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rick_932
    just treat her like you would any GG. from your story, she seems very interested in you, so thats a plus. just handle ya business playboy

I totally agree with Rick_932. Just treat her with respect and appreciate her like you would any GG. I've been dating a TS for almost a year now. Besides the extra packaging ...they're just the same. Good Luck !!!

Junior Poster

Just go slowly and be patient.
    Most t girls want to be treated as a gg.
    Don't try to rush sex.
    Go out in public with her, she will really appreciate the fact that your not closeted, and are proud to be seen with her.
    If and when it does come to sex, fuck the living daylights out of her.
    Call the next day, or later in the week, and ask to hang out again.
    Remind her, and your self, that as time goes by your relationship and sex life will get better, as you get to know each other, become more comfortable, and become accustomed to each others 'vibes'.
    Good luck, I hope it works out for you both
    That was so perfect....I fell in love already.. lol and im sure the girl in canada will to0 if u follow this step for step good luck

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Junior Poster

Just want to say that we hung out Sunday night....for awhile. And then, well, she said she couldn't stop looking at the bulge in my pants, I told her it was okay to sit with me on the couch, not across from me, so she moved in, we made out, she gave me a fantastic blow job, we hung out a bit more then I gave her a ride home. Nice.