Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

hmmm makes one wonder:
    http://www.oilempire.us/wargames.html

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

5 Star Poster

it's not a conspiracy that some poeple just LOVE conspiracies

Yosi, I think you are confusing the term conspiracy with the term conspiracy theory. 911 certainly was a conspiracy, commenced by a group. There are many 'theories' appointed to it as such and it appears as though there are many conflicting viewpoints... and may I add, for good reason.

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

And just how is the observation that "it's not a conspiracy that some people just love conspiracies" a confusion? Certainly the observation itself it true under both interpretations. People do not conspire to love conspiracies. Nor do they conspire to love conspiracy theories. The assertion that they do would be a conspiracy theory; albeit, no more inane than most.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    I feel your pain....

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

My personal thoughts on those who believe in a US Government conspiracy regarding 911 is this.

They are either, extreme political left reactionaries who do not really believe there was a conspiracy at all but just talk like there was because they like to Bash Bush. They may also be militant islamists or have sympathy for militant Islam and use the conspiracy theories as progaganda to bash western goverments.

Or they may in fact be Americans who were seriously traumatised by the 911 attacks . They in their own insane minds prefer the idea that the Government had this all planned and it was controlled. Rather than the Bush Government dropped a bollock and failed to prevent that atrocity. It makes them scared to think something like that could happen again. And it could Terrorists are notoriously hard to stop .

Finally they just could be general wackos who see conspiracies in many things not just the 911 towers but the death of Diana (prince philip had her murdered) or the many theories regarding JFK. The Royal family and some powerful families in the US are lizard people etc etc.

You sir, are clueless

BEEP BEEP!

Nino,

You're considered a nut by the left, the right, & the middle. Even your demigod Ron Paul & the rest of the ersatz libertarians think conspiracy nuts are crazy. So I'm just wondering where your shrink falls in the "Nino is crazy" consensus.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Hippi... everybody's crazy, in a relative sense. You are no closer to "the truth" than the next guy. By the way, an ill-informed populace, is one that is simple to control.

BEEP BEEP!