Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

You don't know what Mr. England is thinking. We only have his behavior and Occam's razor.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Trish: who are "the planners" with the thick bank roll"?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

So your position, El Nino, is that you don't believe the governments account of 9/11, therefore all this crap about Mr. England must be true. There's a bowlful of logic for you!

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Nonsense invented by badgered and befuddled cab driver does not constitute evidence. If you want to hunt down non-existent planners with big bank rolls, thx, be my guest. But don't annoy us until you've got something.

Well, if England is delusional why is he still driving around a cab? (Remember his wife is an FBI agent.) wouldn't she have him committed to a mental institution? He's not delusional. He's scared!

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

There's a big difference between being befuddled about two locations a tenth of a mile apart and delusional, thx. I never said Mr. England was delusional. If you just stop putting thoughts in people's heads and words in people's mouths and just listen and evaluate what they actually say, you may understand more.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Hahaha…what do you mean “one”? According to the 9/11 commission:

“Four of the hijackers’ passports have survived in whole or in part. Two were recovered from the crash site of United Airlines Flight 93 in Pennsylvania. One belonged to a hijacker on American Airlines Flight 11. A passerby picked it up and gave it to an NYPD detective shortly before the World Trade Center towers collapsed. A fourth passport was recovered from luggage that did not make it from a Portland flight to Boston onto the connecting flight, which was American Airlines Flight 11. In addition to these four, some digital copies of the hijackers’ passports were recovered in post-9/11 operations… the passports of 15 of the hijackers did not survive…” ( http://www.9-11commission.gov/staff_...tatement_1.pdf )

So what are the odds, little boy? Have you taken the time to compute them? Do you know how? Be sure to show your work.

...Mr. England aside...
    Mr. England's credibility should be judged independently of one's belief or non-belief in a 9/11 conspiracy; especially if one wishes to cite it as independent evidence for a conspiracy. So why in a discussion about Mr. England's story did you find it relevant to bring up passports found in the rubble of the twin towers? It would have been more appropriate to put the passports aside, don't you think?