Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    Nino,

You're considered a nut by the left, the right, & the middle. Even your demigod Ron Paul & the rest of the ersatz libertarians think conspiracy nuts are crazy. So I'm just wondering where your shrink falls in the "Nino is crazy" consensus.
    Labels are for clothes, dude. I chill with many, many people who see through the MSM induced BS. I am glad that there are actually so many people that are waking up. It is a grand thing and a good sign. Additional multitudes are needed however. Thank 'God' for the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    You sir, are clueless

Quite a banging beat in my view.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    Nino,

You're considered a nut by the left, the right, & the middle. Even your demigod Ron Paul & the rest of the ersatz libertarians think conspiracy nuts are crazy. So I'm just wondering where your shrink falls in the "Nino is crazy" consensus.
    Labels are for clothes, dude. I chill with many, many people who see through the MSM induced BS. I am glad that there are actually so many people that are waking up. It is a grand thing and a good sign. Additional multitudes are needed however. Thank 'God' for the internet!
    You should be thanking god that you weren't born a century ago, El Nutjob. They would have locked your crazy ass up in the basement like Boo Radley.

And with good reason.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

haha... whatever you say Chef.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

At least you still have your sense of humor and I applaud you for that, sir.

Is that why they call it the laughing academy?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Default Re: Pentagon attack redux

How the Pentagon is Bracing for Societal Collapse: