Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Please dont remind me I am a chelsea blue supporter...what fawkin bullshit that was, should of had 3 penaltys that bloke norwegian ref should get hit by a bus...... Again another London squad with no euro trophy, all quiet in west london this evening

Hate Chelski but that ref was a "fucking disgrace" still laughed my arse off when Iniesta scored

Veteran Poster

Yes, there were bad refereeing decisions, both for Chelsea and for Barcelona - the sending off should never have happened. Similarly, Fletcher's sending off for Man Utd was wrong.

While football stubbornly continues to ignore the use of video technology then we're going to continue getting bad refereeing decisions, decisions that TV viewers can clearly see as wrong. I hear it said that we can't interfere with football traditions, but cricket and rugby - two sports with longer traditions - have successfully embraced video technology to improve refereeing decisions. Beats me why they don't trial use of video referees (like with rugby) for critical decisions only.

As we head to the end of the season, when teams will battle for promotion and avoiding relegation then we'll see further bad refereeing decisions. I blame the administrators of the sport who subject referees to greater scrutiny. Just accept that referees have a tough job and get no help from the sports administrators. Maybe the tradition that administrators want to maintain is arguing about bad refereeing decisions!

Make your voice count - free Aung San Suu Kyi

Junior Poster

An Idiot of a Ref but Drogba was a disgrace himself

Professional Poster

It's not the end of the world - it's only a game

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Junior Poster

Barcelona had a 63% possesion of the ball. What was Hiddink doing?
    Drogba and Anelka should play diving in the Olympics, they have an obsession for jumping in the area.
    The best of the game, both goals.

Veteran Poster

i heard that the chelsea players were screaming in the dressingroom and int arreas about conspiracy against the english clubs so that there would not be to english sides in he finals.
    Barca did not deserve to draw 63% possesion wich they did next to nothing with. Vid. replay needs to happen and for that matter they need to ditch the away goal rule i mean 0-0 and 1-1 should be overtime . Stupid old farts over at fifa

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kaientai
    i heard that the chelsea players were screaming in the dressingroom and int arreas about conspiracy against the english clubs so that there would not be to english sides in he finals.
    Barca did not deserve to draw 63% possesion wich they did next to nothing with. Vid. replay needs to happen and for that matter they need to ditch the away goal rule i mean 0-0 and 1-1 should be overtime . Stupid old farts over at fifa
    Or chelsea should have attempted to play football. Not sit back and defend, defend, defend. Yet again, boring and crap football from chelsea, no class and no history.

Professional Poster

Abidal didn't deserve the red card and Essien should have hit the ball a little harder out of the box in the 92 minute. It's all over if he kicks the ball out of the box.

And btw, I was very happy to see Barcelona go through the final. I hate Chelsea with a passion!

don't hate chelsea and they should have had at least two pens. on the plus side, as a red i would much rather play against barca, both full backs out and pique has no pace.

How do you make a hormone? Don't pay her!