Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    GODDESS Junior Poster juliana_dominguez's Avatar

Default Why can't people see me as a woman

So I know it's been awhile since the last time I posted here on this forum. So hello to everybody and a BIG shout out to all my girls. This has always been a place for me if I wanna vent out a feeling or just to rant about something that I am sure concerns and relates to my T community.

I just got home from my appointment with the USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) because I am applying for my greencard. Before I applied for it, I made sure I did my change me name and gender legally and so i did. Last year I got approved by the Superior Court of California on legally using my new name and new gender that I have applied. I rushed to the DMV and applied an ID/DL that states my new name and gender. I never had a problem with it. I was even congratulated for having my name and gender change legally. Now what horrifies me is what happened awhile ago at the immigration office. I filled out an application form, of course, I had to put my name and gender there and of course, I put in my new gender as well as my name (Juliana) which is my legal name, right? Then when it's my turn to speak with the immigration officer, she needed more identification documents aside from my California driver's license. so I showed her my Philippine passport. I was asked to wait for hours because they had troubles with my name because my passport have Male on the sex. So the immigration officer asked me to wait on the office while she checked on some stuff. I waited for a long time dear, and when she got back I checked the papers that I filled out and She basically erased Female and put on Male. I was so disappointed. That bitch. So, I told her if I got problems because I am indeed a transsexual. She just told me, Even though i've got the whole entire operation, Surgeon's letter, Psychologist's letter etc. They will still consider my birth sex which is male. I was so pissed so I talked to her and showed her all legal documents that I have in hand. She told me that she really can't do anything, she said "YOU'RE STILL A MAN, EVEN IF YOU HAVE SURGERIES. YOU ARE STILL A MAN, WHAT YOU HAVE IS ARTIFICIAL AND NOT REAL OR NATURAL." Of course, I felt down, angry, discriminated, humiliated. But I stood proud and told her how she's so close minded. That she needs to just look at me as a woman. She insisted, I may be a woman on paper, physically, emotionally and I even got married as a woman (which she doubts), But that doesn't change the fact that I was still born a Man. =(

So I still went on and got everything done at the center. But at the end of the day, I realized, I won't have anyone make me feel less of a woman as long as I know myself and that I know I am a woman by body, spirit and soul. And I wouldn't have anybody put me down like that even though I feel like I wanted to give up.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

It's good that you stood up for yourself. Unfortunately the lady that you encountered is just a small annoyance to a bigger population of idiots.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Silver Poster

Girl, gorgeous, darling, the world sucks!
    And what makes it worse is that the world is full of assholes who suck!
    I wish I could give you a good answer, one that will make you feel better, one that would lift the weight off your chest and quench fire that is burning your heart......but I'm sorry I don't.
    Live sucks, the world sucks and people for the most part are assholes!
    But you have your health. You are very smart and very beautiful.
    Three things that, that person most likely does not have.

"How you doin!"

Well first there is the whole USA = Biblebashers thing... To most getting a tattoo or a nose job is tampering with creation and you will be smited...

Second the attitude displayed by other girls mainly those who say they want to be treated like any other girl but as soon as someone shows interest in a girl begining their transition they scream out in self hate "FAG"

Then there are those who go on Jerry Springer type shows and fuck up 95% of the efforts of other tgirls by whoring out their souls.. (Note I find Prostitution honorable) people who turn up on that show and say "Im really a MAN" should be called Sir/Mr forever...

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Rookie Poster

Fact is, if you´re happy or on the way to be happy, you cause too much jealousy and envy on those who haven´t got balls to even try. So all they can to break your happiness, they will.
    But you´re not fresh on this struggle, you have won so far, just keep winning. Papers are nothing compared to what you feel at heart.

Junior Poster

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND IT IS NOT THAT STUPID ASS LADYS RIGHT TO JUDGE YOU.ITS ONLY HER JOB TO DO WHAT SHE IS HIRED TO DO.THATS TODAYS PROBLEM TOO MANY PEOPLE JUDGE OTHERS. AND SOONER OR LATER IT WILL COME BACK AND BITE THAT BITCH IN THE ASS.

yeah you are beautiful
    ignore that bitch woman
    you have every right to be
    treated like any other woman
    and your far better than some of them
    especially that bitch

I have to agree with everyone else.....you come across to me as a women I dont see anything mannish about you.
    The woman was probably jealous.
    By the way what nationality was the woman that was rude to you?

P.S
    Im watching your YOUTUBE videos and whatever hormones you are taking have worked perfectly for you.
    Your 100 percent totally feminine and your voice and mannerism are PERFECT.
    You should be very proud of what you have achieved.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

It sounds like they were just being really low. It really sux because if your were born In the US, youd have had no problems fixing ur BC (birth cert) and all that.

Anyway, dont worry. We know you and your more woman than some who bleed monthly.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Why can't people see me as a woman

Oops once in the habit of using a scrreny it's hard to break.

Brendaqg is back