5 Star Poster

Default Here's a question I haven't seen before.

How long do you usually like to go before you cum?
    Not to get personal
    My old roomate was telling a story about fucking a woman all night, and I said, well, how many times did you cum? He said, not until the morning.
    Now, I'm not talking foreplay, but actually having sex. The only way I could last longer than, say, 20 minutes would be to stop and enjoy something else like oral. And to be honest, I'm sure that I usually cum before that. That doesn't mean I'm done for the night, but I'm curious to know what others do.

It depends on too many factors to list. I'll just say I can go from 15 minutes to a couple of hours (provided I have some breaks in between).

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

2 shots of 151 and 2 Black Label's allowed me 6½ hours with this chick, unfortunately she will NEVER allow me to fuck her again.....................LOL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

I'm with Johnny on this one. In my early twenties, I was out with a couple girls and I told the one who was into me I was NOT taking her home that night. She laughed at me and just kept hanging around til I was wasted, we all went back to her friend's place, the friend immediately left for her boyfriend's and the chick after me popped out the biggest tits I have seen to date. I was so blitzed, we went at it til 8:30 in the morning. I was still playing ball back then and my muscles ached worse from that night than practice. I thought she'd hate me for it, but a couple days later I got another call from her

To answer your original question, though, it depends on a lot of things; mainly how turned on I am by my partner. If it's just out of control, insane fucking then probably not that long. If it's more gentle, love-making, then it can go awhile. Not like back then, though. To quote Zap Branigan, The spirit is willing, but the flesh is soft and spongy

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass

Rookie Poster

Default Economics 101

Depends on if I'm paying flat-rate or hourly!....lol

Exploring inner-space is my full time job....
    What did you do today?

It depends on a lot of factors, but for me it tends to be either under 15 minutes or an hour or two.

these days with those little blue pills anything is possible,lol.....had one long marathon when staying at my friends house but was interrupted by her huge pit bull that broke down her faulty door and continued to jump in bed with us,lol........tried to pull that 100 pound beast outta the bed but after she showed me her teeth im like..."im done"

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Even with the blue pills, recovery time ain't what it used to be when I was 30 years younger.