View Poll Results: Do you think white men are more willing to bottom than black men

Voters
526. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

335 63.69%
  • no

191 36.31%
Page 49 of 67 FirstFirst ... 39444546474849505152535459 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    You mentioned 'suggesting 'superior' hardship. Now where the heck are you getting that at? That was your assumption and you 'thought' that when for a fact it was not what I wastrying to illustrate, girl.

So it sems like every race has had it's hardships. Why must be always compare which groups have suffered most? Isn't suffering, oppression etc universal?

~Kisses.

HTG

i said possibly. read! because i thought jjhill might have reacted the way he did because that may have been his impression.

i could care less.
    Therein lies the problem. When someone spoke about their experience/s others interpret them the way they see fit! That's their impression of what someone has said but not really what that poster even meant!

~Kisses.

HTG
    thats the nature of perception.

parties on the receiving end are better, and more easily informed of the speaker's intent if said speaker has exceptional communication skills.

maybe yours need work.
    Loca! Que inteligente!!!
    ya tu sabe

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    ella es muy inteligente!!

Quote Originally Posted by bte
    I'm black and I have witnessed first hand black guys calling out a TS friend of mine on her gender. We were walking in a parking lot about to go into a store and this car full of black people made it their business to scream out "That's a man, you a faggot mayne." My friend of course looked sad and embarassed. I am not saying all black people do this, but the ignorant muthafukas do this act no matter what race that person is. Most of the time people will just stare and comment amongst themselves. But there is always one fuck or two fucks that will make it their business to out a TS.
    You know it used to bother me, now it has become a joke of sorts. I always look better than the folls who call it, male or female. I see it more as I told one black female, If I am a man, then you should be ashamed of yourself to be a woman. I just focused on making a transition to look how I felt, and with the money having a dick makes, and the luxuries I treat myself to because of that, then oh well. Thats why I focus on how I look and making money. In the end, no matter how good you look, somebody is going to hate.

this thread is a scandal. its like a baby tree that just keeps growing new braches

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    this thread is a scandal. its like a baby tree that just keeps growing new braches
    cause every one a dramam king or queen to leaveit alone lol

Professional Poster asianphoenixx's Avatar

omg..it's an interesting thread....

All black men who like me are soooo masculine..and they love to top.
    Hemm....but i know some black femmie too ha..ha...

But in general...probably black men have more tendency to be a top.
    Not so sure 100% though..

A World Class Companion
    www.tia-phoenixx.com

Senior Member Junior Poster

She is right... Brothas normally TOP!!!

I know I only TOP!!!

Some are obviously into the male genitalia on a woman...moreso than a woman who just happens to have or have had male genitalia.

That to me is a stark distinction between TG admirers. I am the latter...Which one are you?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy
    this sucks.

Alyssa, Vanessa, and Ruby doesnt even like black men. I already knew about many of the white ts on here not liking black men but not them. Damn i wanted to get fucked by them. oh well
    where's your proof they dont like black men

You are a strong black woman!

I dont have bigoted views about blacks. I was only speaking on what MY expierence with blacks has been. Plain and simple. Do I shut black people out of my life because of the way MOST of them treat me? Hell no. because there are good in bad in ALL races. Its just sad to me how SOME black people treat me just for how I look, when in real talk, thats how they were treated and in some cases still are treated. But I have black clients who treat me well on both a client level and a friend level. I have black trade that treat me like a queen. And my 2 best and only REAL friends are black, and anybody and everybody who knows me knows race is not an issue with me. I was just sharing MY expierences with how I am treated by alot of black people. Wether they are in all black groups, or mixed race groups. Before you dare condem me for speaking a truth you dont want to accept because its not what you want to hear, grow up Puerto Rican and transgendered and then see where I am coming from. But I have to say my expierences made me a stronger person and I'm sorry I'm not the kind of girl who sugar coats shit , I live with this every day of my life so wether you like what I'm saying or not, it doesnt change the facts that thats REALITY in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    You are a strong black woman!

I dont have bigoted views about blacks. I was only speaking on what MY expierence with blacks has been. Plain and simple. Do I shut black people out of my life because of the way MOST of them treat me? Hell no. because there are good in bad in ALL races. Its just sad to me how SOME black people treat me just for how I look, when in real talk, thats how they were treated and in some cases still are treated. But I have black clients who treat me well on both a client level and a friend level. I have black trade that treat me like a queen. And my 2 best and only REAL friends are black, and anybody and everybody who knows me knows race is not an issue with me. I was just sharing MY expierences with how I am treated by alot of black people. Wether they are in all black groups, or mixed race groups. Before you dare condem me for speaking a truth you dont want to accept because its not what you want to hear, grow up Puerto Rican and transgendered and then see where I am coming from. But I have to say my expierences made me a stronger person and I'm sorry I'm not the kind of girl who sugar coats shit , I live with this every day of my life so wether you like what I'm saying or not, it doesnt change the facts that thats REALITY in this world.

Silver Poster

One of my favorite quotes "The oppressed are always defensive, the oppressor is always aggressive, and surprised when the people turn back on him the force he has used against them"

That quote is very relevant to this thread, especially with the vilification of black men that been going on.

Lifemember