View Poll Results: Do you think white men are more willing to bottom than black men

Voters
526. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

335 63.69%
  • no

191 36.31%
Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Quote Originally Posted by T-girl hound
    Quote Originally Posted by Suckalot1
    Brenda, Brenda.....

So you've never seen a black man that loved to suck dick? eat asshole? how about get his asshole licked? Well that is just sooo "manly", isn't it?

If you've never seen those, you haven't seen anything and need to get out of your hole.
    In my opinion there is nothing unmanly about any of that. Let me quote from my first post again....

Quote Originally Posted by AishaX
    Is it just my imagination but is there a real difference between fucking the average black man and the average white man.

It seems that a white man is much more willing to bottom than a black man. I am totally insane or am I right?
    Did I say it never happend? No,I did not. I said it seemed to me that white men were more willing. Then some other people called me racist, and intimated other things in a really defensive manner. Defensive of what I wonder? Answer me what about my statements would compel you to insult me so?
    Aisha you wanna top? I'll be in the Chi soon and I'm black, thing is I gotta be able to return the favor
    yum good time cumming

Quote Originally Posted by Suckalot1
    Brenda, Brenda.....

So you've never seen a black man that loved to suck dick? eat asshole? how about get his asshole licked? Well that is just sooo "manly", isn't it?

If you've never seen those, you haven't seen anything and need to get out of your hole.
    I'll send her over a few of mine that I'm rotating out to replace with fresher ones.

Default Re: Fucking Black Men!

Quote Originally Posted by yosi
    Quote Originally Posted by AishaX
    Is it just my imagination but is there a real difference between fucking the average black man and the average white man.

It seems that a white man is much more willing to bottom than a black man. I am totally insane or am I right?
    it also seems that black TS are more willing to top white guys , am I right?
    Speaking for myself, my willingness to top a man has more to do with how clean he is...and then how is ass looks (i.e. is he clean shaven). Does he at least claim to have douched to clean out is ass, you know had an enema. Basically I look for the same level of hygeine in the man that I apply to my own ass.

Topping can be fun, but because many guys don't and won't clean themselves properly it's not something I look to do.
    I'M WITH YOU HERE BABYGIRL!!! ALL THE WAY!!!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

PU-Leeze Vanessa!!

Post away!

Junior Poster

Default Re: Black Bottom

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    I was cleaning my computer and found a video of me topping a black guy, should I post it up?
    I'd watch. Post yo booty pic with it.

If you ain't pickin me up, don't look down on me!!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ozma
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    Every thread that refers to black guys on this site basically turn into a bashing thread. Happens all the time. Most times it's from a black female too.
    Fucking pathetic isn't it?

Brotha, you wouldn't believe the bullshit I've seen from black women who WE KNOW they are bw when some of them are online. What they do and how they act. It's like they have some deep-seeded hatred for black men. ANd I'm not talking about THIS particular forum, but other forums as well. It makes a person's blood pressure go up, to say the least.

But I still date black women though, haven't gave up on them.
    Uhoh, the last time someone said something to the effect of "most of the times its from a black female" recently, it turned into this:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=45136

I wonder if the same argument that played out over Hara's post will now occur in this thread.
    Well to clarify, I wasn't talking about all, but those who I would find disgraceful.

And Hara took the same ole cookie-cutter cop-out by saying "I'm not racist, I have black friends". I heard it many times before, it only masks who you are.
    Hara aint racist
    Suuuuuuuuuure..
    What makes your claim valid
    By bringing race into a discussion that shows just ONE black girl ranting.

When being called out on it, she took the cookie-cutter strategic cop-out by saying I have black girl friends. To make it seem that she is "cool" with blacks but that doesn't mean that she doesn't feel prejeduce, superior towards them.

That doesn't make her a extremist, and she might be comfortable around black people, but that doesn't mean she feels indifferent enough to say such things.

YOu might know her, but I know when someone says that, it raises red flags.

What raises a red flag is when someone who doesn't know me claims to say I'm a racist when I am NOT! I have black female friends and have dated/gone out with black men. So how could that prove that I'm a racist?!? I only said what I have seen/experienced hanging out with black girls or men. And it's quite hilarious how someone who's black is completely oblivious to the fact that even within your own "black" community" there is a divide. Deny it all you want but every black person feels he or she is above or beyond another black guy or girl. Light skinned black people thinks they're better than darker skinned ones and so forth and so on.

It boggles my mind to no end that these prejudices that's been going on within a race (or different races) in itself is ignored but when someone mentions how some black girls "attitudes" are towards transgender.. we then are called racist. Danielle sums it up best, majority of the black people are the biggets homophobes. California's gay marriages was voted NO heavily by blacks and hispanics second.

One will never get to experience these so called "abuse" by black genetic women on transgenders unless you walk in our shoes and is a part of our TG community. Even black tgirls has in some way shape or form experienced the verbal/abuse/assault of genetic black girls. Funny how some black men got the face to react and call foul when they aren't even a part of our TG Community to fully understand what was being said.

That to me is simply idiotic at best!

~Kisses.

HTGx

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    Every thread that refers to black guys on this site basically turn into a bashing thread. Happens all the time. Most times it's from a black female too.
    Fucking pathetic isn't it?

Brotha, you wouldn't believe the bullshit I've seen from black women who WE KNOW they are bw when some of them are online. What they do and how they act. It's like they have some deep-seeded hatred for black men. ANd I'm not talking about THIS particular forum, but other forums as well. It makes a person's blood pressure go up, to say the least.

But I still date black women though, haven't gave up on them.
    Uhoh, the last time someone said something to the effect of "most of the times its from a black female" recently, it turned into this:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=45136

I wonder if the same argument that played out over Hara's post will now occur in this thread.
    Well to clarify, I wasn't talking about all, but those who I would find disgraceful.

And Hara took the same ole cookie-cutter cop-out by saying "I'm not racist, I have black friends". I heard it many times before, it only masks who you are.
    Hara aint racist
    Suuuuuuuuuure..
    What makes your claim valid
    By bringing race into a discussion that shows just ONE black girl ranting.

When being called out on it, she took the cookie-cutter strategic cop-out by saying I have black girl friends. To make it seem that she is "cool" with blacks but that doesn't mean that she doesn't feel prejeduce, superior towards them.

That doesn't make her a extremist, and she might be comfortable around black people, but that doesn't mean she feels indifferent enough to say such things.

YOu might know her, but I know when someone says that, it raises red flags.

What raises a red flag is when someone who doesn't know me claims to say I'm a racist when I am NOT! I have black female friends and have dated/gone out with black men. So how could that prove that I'm a racist?!? I only said what I have seen/experienced hanging out with black girls or men. And it's quite hilarious how someone who's black is completely oblivious to the fact that even within your own "black" community" there is a divide. Deny it all you want but every black person feels he or she is above or beyond another black guy or girl. Light skinned black people thinks they're better than darker skinned ones and so forth and so on.

It boggles my mind to no end that these prejudices that's been going on within a race (or different races) in itself is ignored but when someone mentions how some black girls "attitudes" are towards transgender.. we then are called racist. Danielle sums it up best, majority of the black people are the biggets homophobes. California's gay marriages was voted NO heavily by blacks and hispanics second.

One will never get to experience these so called "abuse" by black genetic women on transgenders unless you walk in our shoes and is a part of our TG community. Even black tgirls has in some way shape or form experienced the verbal/abuse/assault of genetic black girls. Funny how some black men got the face to react and call foul when they aren't even a part of our TG Community to fully understand what was being said.

That to me is simply idiotic at best!

~Kisses.

HTGx
    are you asian?

Lifemember

Silver Poster

I got a few more questions

Do you know where the division between dark skin blacks and light skin blacks stem from?

Do you think someone that's not black, can speak upon the black community without being in a black person shoes?

How old are you? (cuz that dark vs light died out along time ago)

p.s. I'm light skin and don't think I'm better then nobody. I never had a problem with you, but making generalizations like this piss me off. Esp, when you say the word "every" Also all that prejudice stuff or blacks hating blacks because of skin color died along time ago. At least in my generation. No, your not racist. Your ignorant!

Lifemember

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    majority of the black people are the biggets homophobes. California's gay marriages was voted NO heavily by blacks and hispanics second.
    As of 2006 California's black population was 6.2%

And the Hispanic population was 35.9%

The white population was 59.8%

You're really seem to be stereotyping blacks for voting against gay marriage. I really don't think blacks have that much pull when they are only 6.2% of the states population. Just call me a typical white liberal. Maybe I'm wrong, but you seem to have a lot anger towards blacks in general Hara.