View Poll Results: Do you think white men are more willing to bottom than black men

Voters
526. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

335 63.69%
  • no

191 36.31%
Page 1 of 67 1234561151 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Fucking Black Men!

Is it just my imagination but is there a real difference between fucking the average black man and the average white man.

It seems that a white man is much more willing to bottom than a black man. I am totally insane or am I right?

Brendaqg is back

Nothing good can come from this thread LOL!! If I weren't on my way out the door I would stay and watch the all too likely pending train wreck.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Silver Poster

For me, I never had the urge to bottom before. It's one of those things I never done nor plan on doing. It's one of those things, I'm like w/e. Since I'm not even curious about being a bottom.

Lifemember

Junior Poster

Default Re: Fucking Black Men!

Quote Originally Posted by AishaX
    Is it just my imagination but is there a real difference between fucking the average black man and the average white man.

It seems that a white man is much more willing to bottom than a black man. I am totally insane or am I right?
    I think your right I never thought about it before but your right girlll....
    I have had way more white men that want to bottom then Black I can count on one hand how many black men bottomed with me lol

this would be a great poll.

Are you

Black and only bottom?

Black and only top?

Black and versatile?

White and only bottom?

White and only top?

White and versatile?

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Professional Poster

What about asian and hispanic,why limit your question to black and white.Regardless of race,you are what you are.A bottom is a bottom,a top a top,a switch a switch.Why must race play a factor in every freakin' thing,especially black vs. white.You with all that education,should know better.

Junior Poster

I am white, I would not bottom for a black ts. I know the chances of her packing some asshole shreading dick is, on average, greater than bottoming for a hispanic chick or white chick. Not always however.

I would think the fear of being split is a reason to not even beginning to like bottoming if you are black.

Go to Houston's Cousins club, look up a black girl named Shay. You will see she is more attracted to white and hispanic guys than black guys. She splits their asses wide open...

I tried to allow her to top me, but I stopped when the pain became to much. She is packing some monster meat.

Veteran Poster

If you compute the number of caucasians tgirls to black ones, you will have your question answered.

Salam.

You are cordially invited to toss my salad

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BiancaStJames

I think your right I never thought about it before but your right girlll....
    I have had way more white men that want to bottom then Black I can count on one hand how many black men bottomed with me lol
    I can't even count that many black men who were willing to bottom. It seems to me to be all about domminance, and masculinity for them. That they are so masculine so macho that they can fuck our asses without it reflecting on their manliness. But if they were to bottom it's like they were being the woman. It's like prizon sex or something out of another country.

sugdaddie69... I haven't noticed a large contrast between what Hispanic men etc. want and any other race. Latino's come from so many different countries we can't really pin them down by race. However White American males and black American males are from the same country and you can more or less pin down our cultures and practicees.... Like if I said latino men would that be Puerto Rican latino or mexican, or Brazillian? See what I mean?

Brendaqg is back