Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

I found that the idea of taking it in the ass was much hotter than actually, well, taking it in the ass, which was a lot of work for very little pay-off. I would definitely try it again, but it's not as mind blowing as some make it sound. At least it wasn't for me.

All I can say is, while sucking my dick very nicely indeed, a girl once tried to shove her vibrator up there--I think she thought I might like it....That was not the result at all at all-- ever heard of levitation?-- I swear I cleared the bed by a foot and proceedings came to a very sudden (and limp) stop.

She was very sweet and apologised, and then just about gave herself lockjaw to make up for it, so the BJ was excellent in the end. Real ISO 9001.

Ever since then I make it clear--that part is not one of my erogenous zones.

Default I loved it from the first time

My first experience was when I was 12 years old and loved it.

I had a soccer coach who was very attentive with me and I liked all the attention very much and always wanted to please him. He was probably as old as my dad at the time. One time while traveling for a tournament he let me stay in his hotel room with him since I couldn't afford it otherwise.

Our first night together I walked out of the shower naked and he was wearing nothing but a towel while waiting for the shower and when he saw me he got so hard he pitched a nice tent under there. I moisturized and dried my hair still naked; he came out of the shower not wearing the towel this time, very proud of his hard on.

I offered to put lotion on his back. He laid on my bed and I lotioned his back and then the back of his legs and he then turned around and asked me not to stop. By this time I was very turned on and there was no hiding it.

Without saying a word he turned out the lights and proceeded to play with my ass, licking and caressing it all over and then fingering it slowly for what seemed like an eternity. By the time he put his cock in me I was so turned on it didn't take but a couple of strokes before I started to come hard, without him ever touching my cock! He had a nice long but skinny cock that fit my virgin ass perfectly.

Since then I have perfected my technique so that I can always come while fucked in the ass and my man doesn't even have to touch my cock.

An acquired taste? May be. I think your first experience has a lot to do with it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c_141.jpg 
Views:	921 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	237668  

Default Re: I loved it from the first time

ʌʌʌʌʌʌʌ

TMI

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Professional Poster

It hurts even thinking about it. Never ever!

Veteran Poster

Thanks for the feedback guys.

That soccer story in particular was unbelievable. A situation that many would be traumatized by and seek legal actions later in life you describe as a fond memory. But I guess you were a little different than most 12 year olds that I knew. None moisturized. The closest they came was using lotion to masturbate.

It appears like many other things... Some people like it immediately. Some people like it after awhile. Some people never like it. Guess I am one of the later.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepa_e_Mango

I had a soccer coach who was very attentive with me and I liked all the attention very much and always wanted to please him. He was probably as old as my dad at the time. One time while traveling for a tournament he let me stay in his hotel room with him since I couldn't afford it otherwise.

Our first night together I walked out of the shower naked and he was wearing nothing but a towel while waiting for the shower and when he saw me he got so hard he pitched a nice tent under there. I moisturized and dried my hair still naked; he came out of the shower not wearing the towel this time, very proud of his hard on.

I offered to put lotion on his back. He laid on my bed and I lotioned his back and then the back of his legs and he then turned around and asked me not to stop. By this time I was very turned on and there was no hiding it.

Without saying a word he turned out the lights and proceeded to play with my ass, licking and caressing it all over and then fingering it slowly for what seemed like an eternity. By the time he put his cock in me I was so turned on it didn't take but a couple of strokes before I started to come hard, without him ever touching my cock! He had a nice long but skinny cock that fit my virgin ass perfectly.

Since then I have perfected my technique so that I can always come while fucked in the ass and my man doesn't even have to touch my cock.

An acquired taste? May be. I think your first experience has a lot to do with it.
    This repulsive story describes nothing less than the rape of a child by a predator pedophile soccer coach.

There is no statute of limitations for that shit. That fucker needs to go to prison.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepa_e_Mango

This repulsive story describes nothing less than the rape of a child by a predator pedophile soccer coach.

There is no statute of limitations for that shit. That fucker needs to go to prison.
    Agreed, no telling if you was his first or last. That's a very sad story.

Lifemember

why pepa... why

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Rookie Poster

[b]I like fingers and tongue on mine, and surely was fucked a couple of times by trannies. It´s not really my cup of tea, but it´s nothing to do with moral or hipocrisy. I´d really like to have an ass which could take anything, but anything bigger than a finger causes me an almost unbearable pain, along with a little pleasure. An interesting fact, though, is that on the next day, I usually can remember only the pleasure.[b/]