Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Taking it in the ass. An acquired taste?

So I have read and heard over the years about people who take deep pleasure in anal. Some say they almost get a high during and after a good session. Others have said they almost have an orgasm when their prostate is stimulated. Posters here often say how much they want one of the hungangels to take them from behind.

So my question is this.... does it take awhile to actually enjoy assplay? Do you have to work at it (like female virgins who after stretching out there vagina finally find sex pleasurable)? Over the years I have tried several things: Started out with my fingers. Then went to phallic objects around the house. Finally ending in actual sex toys. All the time I was thinking "Is that it? Is this what people are raving about?" It has never been what I would call pleasurable. The closest it has come is when I've had "interesting" sensations (from hitting the prostate). Now admittedly I have never had a real cock up there (probably never will). The amount of sex toys I have used has also been limited (didn't see the point of spending a great deal of money on something I probably wouldn't even like). Although I feel I have tried enough things of various sizes and shapes to know I don't like it.

So in the end it just seems that my ass is an "out" only zone. I have been hesitant to throw in the towel because I feel I might be missing out. It's like coffee. I didn't like coffee for the first 18+ years of my life. Then after awhile I grew to enjoy it very much.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Junior Poster

I think that is an interesting point. I am not into assplay and would agree that is probably an aquired taste. I couldnt imagine anyone else going near my ass, I am a man- dont shave back there, try to keep it clean etc but man that place is just off limits! Anyway enough with my rant.

I fell in love with coffee immediately, that wasn't an acquired taste for me at all. By 12 I was drinking a pot a day, although I've cut back some more recently.

I am not sure anal is always an acquired taste, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was usually.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

i think it has a lot to do with the mental aspect. the IDEA of anal sex. it also helps if there's an an actual person. and lube, lots of lube.

Junior Poster

For me all it took was a girl to put a finger in my ass (unexpectedly) for me to go, Whoa! Now what is this about? After talking to her about that move, I was intrigued and told her, yeah let's take this up a notch.

After that anal toys became mandatory with all the girls in my relations. If they weren't into it I lost interest in them real quick.

A lot of guys cum if you fuck them right. Don't even have to jerk them. It just blasts off. I find that interesting..

I think some have to get used to it and some like it immediately.

Nautica

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

Platinum Poster

everyone taking it in the ass...

PLEASE CLEAN YOURSELF INSIDE.

I find it akward asking a man to douche.
    ive never said it directly. but ive pranced around it to no avail.

Junior Poster

It may take some getting used to or you may never like it. I enjoy some ass play without penetration, just a finger massaging the starfish can really finish things up nicely for me, while I have been with a TS girl that will pop off without even touching herself while she rode on top cowgirl style. Sounds like you may have played around enough to realize what levels of anal play you like or don't. Seriously if its not that enjoyable for you, you aren't missing anything.

Also not a huge coffee fan, except in iced mocha espresso form, its not always everyones favorite.[/u]

Acquired taste?

You have to acquire somebody else's dick to do it.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

The first time I tried it I enjoyed it and it only got better from there. I actually have orgasms from it alone *shrug* Everyone's different, it's understandable if you're not into it.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays