Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: Nas and Kelis are getting a divorce

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    Can you believe it? She filed the divorce papers two days ago. On the papers it even have the expected date of birth for Nasir Jr.
    Does it really fucking matter?
    Yea it does, sorry I didn't put any naked women in this thread. Nas has a naked tat of Kelis on his arm though.

Lifemember

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    Can you believe it? She filed the divorce papers two days ago. On the papers it even have the expected date of birth for Nasir Jr.
    Does it really fucking matter?
    Yea it does, sorry I didn't put any naked women in this thread. Nas has a naked tat of Kelis on his arm though.
    Well Im sure they will get over it.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    Shocked it took this long,both have a rep.for screwing around with any and everything.BTW classic Avatar--cosmic slop.
    I heard she likes to piss on people and is a real freak in bed and of course I heard about all the screwing around.
    I think Kelis is hot why she would want a rapper is beyond me but hey.
    The gossip about her is Tres' fierce.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    Shocked it took this long,both have a rep.for screwing around with any and everything.BTW classic Avatar--cosmic slop.
    I heard she likes to piss on people and is a real freak in bed and of course I heard about all the screwing around.
    I think Kelis is hot why she would want a rapper is beyond me but hey.
    The gossip about her is Tres' fierce.
    the real question is why would he marry her...he knew at the time what type of girl she was and still is. nas is a great emcee, but he makes horrible decisions when it comes to picking women to settle down with

New Orleans, no place like home.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

It's pretty hard to sustain a music career for a long time without a huge fan base (and I think she still has one)...and I thought couples were supposed to stick together through the good and bad (like the 160,000 US copies of Kelis' last album sold).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nas2_816.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	237551  

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade
    It's pretty hard to sustain a music career for a long time without a huge fan base (and I think she still has one)...and I thought couples were supposed to stick together through the good and bad (like the 160,000 US copies of Kelis' last album sold).
    hahaha. I still support his music, although I didn't like what he initially called his last album but glad he changed the name. Most would say he's fallen off since being with her. Dude went and got her name tatted on his arm! I wonder how he feels about that right now. I wonder if that baby she's carrying is even his

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rick_932
    hahaha. I still support his music, although I didn't like what he initially called his last album but glad he changed the name. Most would say he's fallen off since being with her. Dude went and got her name tatted on his arm! I wonder how he feels about that right now. I wonder if that baby she's carrying is even his

I haven't seen the name, I'll take your word on it. But I definitely seen the naked tattoo of her he has on his arm.

Lifemember

Quote Originally Posted by rick_932

I haven't seen the name, I'll take your word on it. But I definitely seen the naked tattoo of her he has on his arm.
    right, my bad...i meant to say body instead of name...I was thinking of that 50 cent verse while typing that post hah

Yeah 50 was dean on about this one. Oh I wonder will Bey ever divorce Jay-Z?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Silver Poster

Now Kelis is claiming she's broke, and she wanna live off Nas money

Lifemember