Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default DON'T SEND "RESTAINT" PHOTOS TO 'E'!!!!!!!

Omg, I can just freaking SCREAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! I have been on that site(E) since there were 2 girls in this town on there and the 1st/first week was free!

They have the nerves to tell me I couldn't post this photo because I'm "restrained". What the heck? I'm like, let me have the chains removed from my wrist and send it back. They're like: "Once we see it, we can't accept an alternate version". Wth? Once you see it? Are we in preschool? I had to cover my, so called, partial showing "crotch" in the chain bathing suit I had on and there were no problems there when I sent that back. I went through so many different levels of management, so they say. Probably just staff. The intelligence was, quite, lacking.

That site is really getting sticks up their %##$^&.
    I JUST WANT TO LET THE GIRLS KNOW NOT TO SEND ANY TYPE OF PHOTO WHERE YOU'RE RESTRAINED IN 'ANY' TYPE OF WAY TO 'E', BECAUSE ONCE THEY SEE IT, THEY CAN'T USE IT. THEY CAN'T EVEN DELETE IT AND LET YOU SEND IT BACK WITH THE RESTRAINTS REMOVED. IF YOU TRY IT, BE PREPARED TO TAKE IT AGAIN. NEW EMPLOYEES, NO COMMON KNOWLEGDE?.*****

I sewed my $#% off to make that outfit, not to mention all the cutting of the chain, spray paint fumes, crossed a railroad track, and it was on very 'risky' private property all while wearing that! LMAO! That grey backround was perfect! Hmm.. I'll do another without chains and change it up a bit. YAY! Omg, all that rambling.

Maybe someone should start a new site. I can see Allanah Starr giving them a run. Yes?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meowwwww_127.jpg 
Views:	1313 
Size:	185.7 KB 
ID:	237437  

Platinum Poster

i feel your pain girl.... they gave me so much shit just bc you could see some of my barbies in the background.... they had me blur them out several times before they would accept the pics..... and then they used the 2nd edit one that didnt blur the dolls out

dumbasses

Try "backpage". There anything goes.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

That's a pretty damn hot looking outfit (and creative as well). I don't know where the critics minds were at.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Thanks Willie. :.)

Lol Tsntx,

They really should screen their new employees or something. I'm sure Barbie wouldn't have mind. Especially with that lead poison issue they had arise. I loveeeee me some dolls! Really love my oversize '12 Dancing Princesses Barbie' and my controversial Oreo Barbie!

I just hope I saved someone the irritation of wasting time and money, because this ridiculous NEW policy of "ONCE THEY SEE IT, THEY CAN'T USE IT *EVEN ALTERED*", IS THE PITS.

Nautica

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

Junior Poster

damn, that outfit looks so hot. You have a sexy face Nautica...i like you.

Professional Poster

Nautica,please chain me up,with you.

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nautica
    Thanks Willie. :.)

Lol Tsntx,

They really should screen their new employees or something. I'm sure Barbie wouldn't have mind. Especially with that lead poison issue they had arise. I loveeeee me some dolls! Really love my oversize '12 Dancing Princesses Barbie' and my controversial Oreo Barbie!

I just hope I saved someone the irritation of wasting time and money, because this ridiculous NEW policy of "ONCE THEY SEE IT, THEY CAN'T USE IT *EVEN ALTERED*", IS THE PITS.

Nautica
    lol @ oreo barbie.... i remember her

Thanks Daidone.

Ok Sugdaddie69. Only if you're good at 69'ing and can outlast me, though..

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.