Default Girls Of Yesteryear

In the process of moving home i came across some old videos the videos that in effect changed my life they featured the likes of Lony Brown,Lady Lauren,Lilliene Li & Olivia Love,and it was then that i became captivated by the beauty of transsexuals and since my first experiance in person with a transsexual have never looked back,and it got me wondering where are the stars of those videos doing now does anybody on here know any news would be much appreciated.

Default Re: Girls Of Yesteryear

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrev
    In the process of moving home i came across some old videos the videos that in effect changed my life they featured the likes of Lony Brown,Lady Lauren,Lilliene Li & Olivia Love,and it was then that i became captivated by the beauty of transsexuals and since my first experiance in person with a transsexual have never looked back,and it got me wondering where are the stars of those videos doing now does anybody on here know any news would be much appreciated.
    Not being cheeky, but have you done a search? This has definitely come up before.

handumjaxk Rookie Poster

Default Re: Girls Of Yesteryear

I was 20 years old when I got out of the Navy and was discharged to San Francisco in 1974. I was introduced to some of the most beautiful transgendered women in the world back then at a club called Finocchio's on Stockton Street. After hours we would all go to a sex club called the Sutro Baths where you could find anyone you might imagine.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.