Rookie Poster

Default Where to go in Los Angeles

Hello All.

Was glancing over the site and found it full of valuable knowledge. i am new to the LA area and was wondering wheres the best place or is there a specific club or hang out that Tgals frequent.

Gold Poster

Clinton,

Peanuts, aka Club 7969 in West Hollywood. T-Girl nights are on Monday and Friday nights, with yours truly preferring Fridays. Action starts around midnight believe it or not.

There is also The Lodge on Saturday evenings a few miles from that.

A new place has recently been mentioned at the following site (I forgot the name) which has seen some popularity on Tuesday nights.

http://www.theeroticreview.com/discu...asp?boardID=19

Have fun.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Rookie Poster

Ah Mondays nites? Well maybe I will ride down and check it out. Thanks.

Rookie Poster

I wonder if there is anything to do on Wednesday nights....I'm looking for something to do....

Rookie Poster

Stopped by the club Monday nite and you are right, I got there around 11:45 and it was calm, by 12:30 packed and moving. Seemed to be alot of working girls there, some real beuties too. Thanx again for the info.

5 Star Poster

It would be nice to see Peanuts and other clubs be a sticky topic here, since this question is asked fairly often, but unfortunately only NYC stuff gets noted up there.