Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Dole Salad in a Bag

Dole issued a statement saying their Salads in a bag possibly have ecoli in them, just letting you all know, never know who purchases what........

p.s. Blame this on the Bush Administration too haters..............trying to kill off those that are trying to eat healthy (LMAO J/K)

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Oh no - here come the attorneys!

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Dole Salad in a Bag

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Dole issued a statement saying their Salads in a bag possibly have ecoli in them, just letting you all know, never know who purchases what........

p.s. Blame this on the Bush Administration too haters..............trying to kill off those that are trying to eat healthy (LMAO J/K)
    Well...JWBL...since you brought it up...If you're eating healthy veggies, you're buying from your local organic farmers...not the migrant/slave labor corporations that have ruined farming in this country...bush lets his flunkies handle screwing up the environment (even further), he's too pre-occupied with the neocon agenda in the middle east, to worry about trivial shit like the earth...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

how many years left of this asshole do we have to suffer under?!?

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

Well that all depends. Seems the republican party is beginning to seal its own fate. The democratic ads for the NJ governor's race are already comparing the republican candidate to bush. DeLay now has 3 indictments against him and the ohter one, can't remember his name is going to face a trial in NY. Tenesee republicans tend not to do so well in the big apple. The mid term congressional elections are coming up and it looks like things are looking bad for the neocons. So, with some lessons learned by the dems (hopefully) the republican majority in congress will be over and therefore the "bush agenda". And maybe we can get things back on track. Well, not that the dems are really any better, just different and a little more palatable to me.

Platinum Poster

Default brother jeb

It's possible brother jeb shrub could get the GOP nod next election...and the dems are in total disarray... with hillary and bubba hellbent on returning to the white house...which will never happen...and no third party canditates that are electible or viable...just make sure you got plenty of provisions in your bunker, amigo...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	georgesays-giveafuk05_942.jpg 
Views:	1228 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	30590  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

never say never
    Hillary playing stringed puppet to Bill in the wings pulling the strings can always be a possibility

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

damm i used to try to buy that dole salad....but after the first dayi would forget about it and it would go bad.....i stick to stir fry veggies these days...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Unfortunately I don't think America is ready to elect a woman. I don't want to sound like a sexist asshole, but I think that there are too many rednecks who will vote (some for the first time) just to make sure that there is not a female President.

Personally, I think the best candidate IS the best candidate regardless of gender or ethnicity.

You are all jealous because the voices only talk to me

Rookie Poster

ok, that's just gross about the salad! I wonder how are they getting away w/that? Anyway thanks for the info about that.

Jason,for now,but someday soon will be known as Jamie