Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: durags

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    I can't be the only one who digs hot looking girls who dress and look hood
    when I was younger I did, because I was able to handle them. But now... no way I try to stay away from them. The hood overshadows their beauty lol

Lifemember

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trowa
    Nothing new. I've been to a bar and the guy working told a kid to take his off. Now I'm no rocket surgeon or anything...but...isn't it kind of moot to think taking a piece of cloth off a person's head is going to stop them from fucking up?
    In some cities such as Chicago,the color of the durag dictates what gang you're in.Some poor sap not knowing this comes into a club with a red or blue durag/or hat,and get the shit shot out of him,Club Closed.Out of business.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    Nothing new. I've been to a bar and the guy working told a kid to take his off. Now I'm no rocket surgeon or anything...but...isn't it kind of moot to think taking a piece of cloth off a person's head is going to stop them from fucking up?
    In some cities such as Chicago,the color of the durag dictates what gang you're in.Some poor sap not knowing this comes into a club with a red or blue durag/or hat,and get the shit shot out of him,Club Closed.Out of business.
    When did everyone stop using bandanas? I never understood gang culture. I've seen guys get hard looks for wearing a certain bandana in a certain way, but nothing past that. But to be shot for wearing a blue or red hat is crazy. What the fuck are the rules here? What's next? If your car is blue or red in the wrong area, you die?

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    is this something to do with gangs?
    why does every kid under 25 make this sign on their myspace pic?
    Everybody throws up the peace sign lol. Even the owner at my job. I also don't have pics like that lol, but I know what you saying.

Lifemember

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabeeboi
    When did everyone stop using bandanas? I never understood gang culture. I've seen guys get hard looks for wearing a certain bandana in a certain way, but nothing past that. But to be shot for wearing a blue or red hat is crazy. What the fuck are the rules here? What's next? If your car is blue or red in the wrong area, you die?

In Chicago its the color your wearing in General! Same goes for hats facing or turned a certain way thats the worst City for that
    Like kanye said on homecoming about out of towners "made them straighten up their hat, cuz she know they soft" lol

Lifemember

Professional Poster

I love my city,but its a mutha..Why would someone wear a durag in a club anyway.Originally made to to make waves in your well brushed head,so you could show your wavey head to the ladies.Most clubs are like churches,ALL head garments must be removed before entering(for males).

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

Silver Poster

I love my city,but its a mutha..Why would someone wear a durag in a club anyway.Originally made to to make waves in your well brushed head,so you could show your wavey head to the ladies.Most clubs are like churches,ALL head garments must be removed before entering(for males).
    I never understood that either, it's like guys would go out in public with them on. When the whole purpose was to show off your waves or braids. Make no sense.

Lifemember

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    I never understood that either, it's like guys would go out in public with them on. When the whole purpose was to show off your waves or braids. Make no sense.
    Except to show off your gang colors,which now has become a fashion statement causing some poor mope wearing one,not knowing better,to get his ass kicked,in,through,and out the club.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    Except to show off your gang colors,which now has become a fashion statement causing some poor mope wearing one,not knowing better,to get his ass kicked,in,through,and out the club.

true, speaking of which to get off topic for a minute. How was the city last weekend? Seeing how it was the first hot weekend of the year, and you know how that goes.

Lifemember

Professional Poster

Shootings on all sides of town,half-dressed women everywhere,everyone out and about glad the weather had broke.

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"