Rookie Poster

Default Jannyne Araujo on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com

Holy shit, what the fuck happened? I saw her Damazo shoot, and she looked gorgeous, except now that I get a chance to see some of her pictures, some fuckhead at BTC has seen it fit to completely rape most of the pictures with his inane skills with the Photoshop smudge tool. What the fuck could you possibly hope to improve? Goddamn. And here I thought Playboy was lame ever since they brought in the smudge tool wizkids.

I haven't seen those, but at risk of repeating myself, nitwits who couldn't take a decent photy if their life depended on it, always think Photoshop is the answer....But then of course, learning Photoshop is just as hard as learning photography, so the result is....crap.

And of course the corollary (not talking about you but in general) is that people get so used to looking at photos that would get you an F in basic photography, that when they see a good, well composed, well lit, well exposed photograph, they automatically think "Photoshop."

Rant over, everyone get back to fantasising about penises now....

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Just taken a look and certainly wasn't impressed by the photoshop work.
    Our policy is to "lightly" retouch and we do most of it on a per image basis, it looks like someone has just batch processed all these, and way too heavy.
    Looking into it.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabeeboi
    Pic please?

Last edited by praetor; 02-02-2011 at 01:16 PM.

not very nices pics indeed...