Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I told her before we were married. She has and still plays with my ass a lot. Her favorite thing is using the Gia Darling dildo on me- fucks me with it and also makes me suck it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsoze00
    Quote Originally Posted by callahac
    Jeeze,
    I told my wife a while ago and she is cool with it. ...If she like you as much as you like her she will find a way to deal with it.
    interesting contrast to the j-lo girl expreience

Right now I'm cooling my heels, she has a urinary tract infection that i think i might have caused when i mistakenly fingeed her ass and used the same finger in her pussy about an hour after.

After she recovers and we start having sex again we can go from there..I think i'll bring it up the next time she does my prostate or something on my ass.

Anyone whose already told their wife/GF?...Were you already married when you told them?...what was her reaction? Did she show any interest in your ass befoe telling her?

-Söze

You need to get arrested for minor drug possession. You will be sentenced to take a class about drug abuse and, more important for you, practices and strategies of safe sex.

Now go wash your hands.

"That's what i thought you said."