Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    I like her too ---I don't care much for any penis (except for my own) ---but yup --her smile --freckles --hair --she has a very cute attitude that her pictures just scream ---her butt --her navel --her legs --her arms -----but for me --it's mostly that smile --and her freckles
    Just curious, what brings you here if you dont like the cock?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Letsgetiton

Who says we have to ? What next, whether a guy should prefer large breasts over small ones ? A TS woman's cock is simply something that distinguishes her from a GG. It may sound contradictory, but some of us in here follow and admire these women because of their uniqueness between their legs, and not so much consumed what one can do with that uniqueness.

... Rafielly is such a little tease. Gawd, I'd like to be that guy in the pool about to plug her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05_190_123.jpg 
Views:	828 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	30557   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01_551_176.jpg 
Views:	827 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	30558  

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsgetiton

Who says we have to ? What next, whether a guy should prefer large breasts over small ones ? A TS woman's cock is simply something that distinguishes her from a GG. It may sound contradictory, but some of us in here follow and admire these women because of their uniqueness between their legs, and not so much consumed what one can do with that uniqueness.

... Rafielly is such a little tease. Gawd, I'd like to be that guy in the pool about to plug her.
    OooooKaaaay. Whatever floats your boat!