Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Best Party to go?

I'm in NYC on from Dec. 4th - 7th. Where are the best partys? Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday.
    Thanks for any tip.

Rookie Poster

Any idea?

Rookie Poster

I need to know it, pleas some advice

It's hard to tell. Many of the "parties" are just a bunch of cynical working girls caging drinks, lap-dances, and quickes from the chasers. Not a lot of fun. And it doesn't really matter which of the ones you go to, since the same crowd tends to migrate from one to the other, especially among the Remix & Fusion parties. A few weeks ago I left a tired crowd at Fusion and took the Subway to Remix. By the time I got there, the girls I'd left uptown had already taxi'd down to the other.

I've had moderate fun at the Thursday go-go party. Again, it really can change from week to week or even from hour to hour. (On some nights things don't get going until after 1. On others, they are dead and over by then.

In the end, just go. But keep your hopes real low.

Me not sure which me like better: wild sex or cookies. Maybe cookie sex?

Junior Poster

agreed - it's very much hit and miss. But if you have the cash to spend it can be a good time. I've gone twice in the last 2 months, one was a lot of fun and the other was a total bust.

Rookie Poster

I've heard from Alannahs Partys - are they ok?

Reckon it 'pends on what you be wanting to do.

Me not sure which me like better: wild sex or cookies. Maybe cookie sex?

Rookie Poster

I want to see nice girl, have fun and maybe more....
    I think I try one of Alannahs partys, or are there other partys like this?

Rookie Poster

Default Partys

I live out of town over 3 hours away and have been highley dissapointed at the NYC TS party scene these last few years. I went to Allanahs halloween party last month it was a very vey small small venue (Bar) and she wasnt even there. A few years back I use to travel to NYC to go to TS party once a month. Back in the day Allanahs partys were the best, they were huge venues easliey 100-150 gorgeous girls. and 200 or so admirers & hobbyist guys . Sometimes she had two stages with 5-10 girls dancing and two levels upstairs and down stairs and sometime u got to see some flesh from the flashing and showing off. The holiday theme parties were the best. Sometimes there was some wild wild things going on . and Yes there were a lot of girls working looking for dates but thats the scene at the parties. I loved it it I was there for the ambiance I got a chance to see some of the most beautiful women in the world face to face and even was gentleman enough to buy them drinks. No I never got laid from there but I was there for the Fun and Wow there use to be plenty of it to go around. Now there are two many girls having multiple parties every week . First the girls need to get bigger venues and get together to do partries and minimize the number of parties to maybe one a week . The biggest thing is If Allanahs reunites with Sunny D and Dina Delicious find a huge venue like before (the place had upstairs and down stairs -back in 1995 and not that Lucky Chengs (horrible place) and have a blow out party every other month let the T girls in free again before a certain time and discounted after that also the TS girls dressed in whatever the theme is at a super discount price or free and the guys will pay the 30-40 again. Come on Allanah, Sunny and Dina do a reunion party or something i think you all would be surprised at the overwhelming response and advertise it like u use to on websites and flyers . You guys are the TS party scenes last hope it's dying a slow death and needs some resuccitation
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9108_169_274_878.jpg 
Views:	398 
Size:	282.1 KB 
ID:	287341   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_3031_205.jpg 
Views:	393 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	287342   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_3010_167.jpg 
Views:	395 
Size:	140.3 KB 
ID:	287343  

Just Wanna Have Fun

Rookie Poster

I will try the friday and saturday partys next weekend and report what is going on right now!