Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Done with Pussy

Default Re: Done with Pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Trannysluvme
    So ive been going back and forth in relationships with gg's and ts's...but after this morning i think im done with pussy

I woke up nxt to this pretty and THICK black chick. We fuckd last night and went to bed. So we wake up and she starts playing with me, and stroking my cock. SO then when i get hard im like aight ill give u the dick again so i start fingering her and shes really wet.

I got for a condom and as im puttin it on im sitting up in b/t her legs and i see a clot of blood in her inner thigh nxt to her pussy.

Im like "wtf?? are u on ur period??" she says no and im like "well why is there blood all in ur shit" she was like it musta jus started this morning.

I look at my finger and its all bloody, so i go wash up and she pretty much gets the hint to get the fuck out. Im washin all my sheet and comforter now.

i never had shit like this happen to me while sleeping with ts's. This is a big turn off for me and pussy right now
    You're such a whiny priss.
    If you prefer cocks and assholes, just say so and don't make excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by lordworm
    Sounds like the topic creator is a pussy.
    No, that is an insult to pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by Teydyn
    That is sooo much worse then getting your cock smeared with shit when the TS cleaned herself up quite a while ago and nature took its course?
    People who eat shit like the taste of shit. Even more than pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brown
    man theres always gonna be something with the pussy whether it be blood or undigested corn.
    Undigested corn does not come out of pussy.
    It might come out of that dude's ass you reamed, or perhaps your own upon being reamed, but not pussy.

Default Re: Done with Pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Trannysluvme
    So ive been going back and forth in relationships with gg's and ts's...but after this morning i think im done with pussy

I woke up nxt to this pretty and THICK black chick. We fuckd last night and went to bed. So we wake up and she starts playing with me, and stroking my cock. SO then when i get hard im like aight ill give u the dick again so i start fingering her and shes really wet.

I got for a condom and as im puttin it on im sitting up in b/t her legs and i see a clot of blood in her inner thigh nxt to her pussy.

Im like "wtf?? are u on ur period??" she says no and im like "well why is there blood all in ur shit" she was like it musta jus started this morning.

I look at my finger and its all bloody, so i go wash up and she pretty much gets the hint to get the fuck out. Im washin all my sheet and comforter now.

i never had shit like this happen to me while sleeping with ts's. This is a big turn off for me and pussy right now

Oh, please......jusst fuk her and then get in the shower. A lot of chicks are hornier than usual when they have their period so have her blow you then bang her again.

This is not a big problem if you don't eat that pussy.

"That's what i thought you said."