Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 LastLast

thank you for posting the pictures WIllie and friends...i had lots of fun lookin at them...hope we have something like this back in Asia!!!

Rookie Poster

As soon as they can mass-reproduce how Aubrey and Yasmin were made, I'm off GGs for good.

5 Star Poster

wow great pics keep posting

Great Pics everyone. Thanks so much.
    The last time I went to Cobra was about 4 or 5 months ago. I had parked my car in the Circus Liquor lot. I left the club early, around 1 am or so. When I approached my car, there was a tow truck getting ready to tow cars. The guy towing told me I was lucky to come out when I did, because he was about to hook up my vehicle. Does anyone know if they still do that? Parking is hard to find in the area. If you go to the club early and find street parking, the club is dead for an hour or so. Any info. or suggestions?
    Thanks.
    Cheers.

Are we allowed to bring a camera? Or are the photographers a chosen few whom are friends with the girls and owners of the club?

Rookie Poster

Super pics W E. What a tease for those of us that don't live in LA. We should all contribute to W E's camera fund!!!!

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nevada64
    The last time I went to Cobra was about 4 or 5 months ago. I had parked my car in the Circus Liquor lot. I left the club early, around 1 am or so. When I approached my car, there was a tow truck getting ready to tow cars. The guy towing told me I was lucky to come out when I did, because he was about to hook up my vehicle. Does anyone know if they still do that? Parking is hard to find in the area. If you go to the club early and find street parking, the club is dead for an hour or so. Any info. or suggestions?
    Thanks.
    Cheers.
    Yup...they do still do that. They're supposed to have security in the "alley" south of the club.

Are we allowed to bring a camera? Or are the photographers a chosen few whom are friends with the girls and owners of the club?
    So far no one has complained. If someone doesn't want a picture taken, they usually tell me (I always ask girls I don't know anyway). It's to the point girls are coming up to me asking me to snap them!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade
    Thanks.
    Cheers.
    Yup...they do still do that. They're supposed to have security in the "alley" south of the club.

So far no one has complained. If someone doesn't want a picture taken, they usually tell me (I always ask girls I don't know anyway). It's to the point girls are coming up to me asking me to snap them!
    Hey thanks for the response W.E. I'm going to go to Cobra tomorrow night if I have Friday off. I'd love to buy you a drink if you'd be so inclined. Hope to see you then.
    Cheers.

Some from the last Thursday of November :P

Last edited by Willie Escalade; 01-29-2011 at 05:13 AM.

S'more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cobra_sample186_149.jpg 
Views:	6199 
Size:	355.3 KB 
ID:	290163  

Last edited by Willie Escalade; 01-29-2011 at 05:14 AM.