Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Islam

Derfinitely belongs in the politics and religion section. And this is an issue that will never be resolved (saying one religion is worse or better than another).

Kinda like having people agree on what is the perfect pizza - to each their own.

5 Star Poster

i feel sorry for non musslims in any area where they are.sudanese ,philippinos,indonesia,middle east,gays .the bomb would solve the problem

live with honour

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa
    i feel sorry for non musslims in any area where they are.sudanese ,philippinos,indonesia,middle east,gays .the bomb would solve the problem
    Wonderfully stupid comment. Congrats. lol

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Professional Poster

I didn't know there was a religion section...perhaps this should go there.

And Russtafa.. that's uncalled for.

thread is worthless...Just another racist trying to belittle the people of the world....

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

5 Star Poster

so is what is done to the [unbelevers] in the areas they invaid when they slaughter them and rape them .what a great religion .the only religion i think that has any merit is budism it is a truly peace loveing religion.and excuse my spelling please

live with honour

My viewpoint on religion. People were created to entertain the many gods and that is all they do is eat popcorn and watch us bicker. Then one day will end up killing each other to prove which religion is the most dominant.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Rookie Poster

I am neither surprised to see such a thread, nor to see so many in it endorse "hating islam" without blinking.

I can recall a time where threads like this popped up in General discussion like dandelions in a vacant lot on the west side of Chicago. It would almost certainly score points with someone or the other. Blatant islamophobia was just totally acceptable.

At least now some here see the folly in singling out any one religion for such condemnation. As well as the mistake in taking what you see on CNN, perpetrated by a handful as being indicative of the whole (To day there was a thread about the CL killer and how it seems colored people get the blame for what one person in our number does, but a cooky white man does not create the same response.)

The qr'an says. "To you is your way and to me is mine." (sura 109 Al-Kafirun, verse 6)

You don't want to believe what I believe fine, but if you try to force disbelief on people, or rag on people for believing in god, and being spirtual, you are just as bad as the fundamentalist.

Brendaqg is back

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa
    so is what is done to the [unbelevers] in the areas they invaid when they slaughter them and rape them .what a great religion .the only religion i think that has any merit is budism it is a truly peace loveing religion.and excuse my spelling please
    Spelling is a pretty good approximation for how well you think. 8 errors I can immediately count above (about 2 per sentence).

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AishaX
    I am neither surprised to see such a thread, nor to see so many in it endorse "hating islam" without blinking.

I can recall a time where threads like this popped up in General discussion like dandelions in a vacant lot on the west side of Chicago. It would almost certainly score points with someone or the other. Blatant islamophobia was just totally acceptable.

At least now some here see the folly in singling out any one religion for such condemnation. As well as the mistake in taking what you see on CNN, perpetrated by a handful as being indicative of the whole (To day there was a thread about the CL killer and how it seems colored people get the blame for what one person in our number does, but a cooky white man does not create the same response.)

The qr'an says. "To you is your way and to me is mine." (sura 109 Al-Kafirun, verse 6)

You don't want to believe what I believe fine, but if you try to force disbelief on people, or rag on people for believing in god, and being spirtual, you are just as bad as the fundamentalist.

just a question to you , please answer honestly:

you yourself quoted : "The qr'an says. "To you is your way and to me is mine." (sura 109 Al-Kafirun, verse 6) "

why don't you , the majority of the normal good muslims , don't do anything to condemn a death penalty to Salman Rushdi , who only wrote his opinion , it IS a democratic world , nothing more , or riots all over europe because of a funny drawing in a danish newpaper?

if you didn't know anything about muslims , what would YOU think about these riots , especialy when you never hear the sane muslims , like yourself?