Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Islam

Anyone recall the Crusades? Spanish Inquisition? Hmmm?

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

i say fuck any religion that passes judgement on those who are not amongst the faithful....

the end.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by tao1kiku
    Anyone recall the Crusades? Spanish Inquisition? Hmmm?
    Shit, anybody recall George Bush?

All religion is a curse, a baseless nonsense designed to control people. It stifles progress and development and is routinely, on a daily basis, right now, all over the world, used as a justification for appalling evil.

The solution is not reform of religion--it's removal of religion.

Rookie Poster

A big part of it is what we see. The networks and internet don't show the billions of people and families praying everyday for peace to Yahwey, Jesus and Allah.

All of the JCI (Judeo/Christian/Islam) religeons teach peace at their core and there are extremesits of all beliefs that twist that message to justify personal and evil actions.

Yes there are Islamist extremists (who are indeed a threat and abominations to the message of their faith) that we see everyday on the news but there also many so-called christians who say "kill all them arabs, jews and gays" (a very un-Christ-like view) who aren't constantly featured and portrayed as an ultimate threat.

Check out how many hate-crimes against transgendered people in the west have been commited by "devout" christians and then look at the forum you posted in, and...well, I'm done w/ my rant...

Quote Originally Posted by rcatf
    All of the JCI (Judeo/Christian/Islam) religeons teach peace at their core .
    That's simply not true. The god of the Old Testament, upon whose hate the Abrahamic cults are all based, does not preach peace, he preaches intolerance, revenge, retribution and punishment. Subsequent modifications may have sought to moderate that message to a more or less degree but the underlying dualistic principle of all these cults remains--"our religion (insert your own "our") is the only one that is right and if everyone else has to die to prove it, so be it." It is hard to see how a hate-based monotheism could result in anything else.

There should be no place for this in the world. Fine if you want to go and worship trees or fairies at the bottom of your garden or meditate on the Buddha, but the Abrahamic cults are a menace.

there also many so-called christians who say "kill all them arabs, jews and gays"
    Which is kind of like QED, isn't it? As long as people subscribe to cults that define by difference--us and them-- this is inevitable, no one of these cults is better than the other.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Muslims don't eat pork so at least they're not cannibals.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet

wtf does Obama have to do with this thread? You drunk again?

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Religion is just another excuse for the homicidal to perpetrate the worst imaginable acts on their fellow humans.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Veteran Poster

I think this should be in another forum

Make your voice count - free Aung San Suu Kyi

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Religion is just another excuse for the homicidal to perpetrate the worst imaginable acts on their fellow humans.
    Damn, THX, you and I agree about something.....