Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default i WANT MY RIBS CRACKED

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS PROCEDURE TO ME ???

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Damm that sounds nasty

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    Damm that sounds nasty
    i was thinking the same thing

Mimi why is the procedure done?

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    Damm that sounds nasty
    i was thinking the same thing

Mimi why is the procedure done?
    I think she means she wants to have some of her ribs removed to make her waist look smaller. A Google search for the words "rib removal" should answer some of her questions.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

ribs grow back though....its one of the only bones that regenerate i am told..

But yes i guess to small your waist...could see it, but even so dam thats some serious surgery....

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Veteran Poster

what's wrong with your waist? Looks ok on this end!

5 Star Poster

you look great dont change anything

Rookie Poster

That sounds kind of extreme. Couldn't you try a little liposuction and/or a tummy tuck or something first?

After a bit of quick googleling.......
    http://www.annecollins.com/diets/rib...body-image.htm
    Rib removal per se does not reduce waist circumference. An improved waist size is accomplished only by the removal of surplus body fat. This is why rib removal is typically combined with abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), a surgical procedure designed to remove excess skin and fat tissue from the abdomen and to tighten the muscles of the abdominal wall. Abdominoplasty is sometimes combined with liposuction, depending on the degree of loose skin, excess fat, and abdominal muscle weakness in the patient.

Which makes it sound like a thinner waist can come from just diet and exercise...

factoid, the waist to hip ratio found to be most attractive by men is about 0.7, regardless of weight. So say you had 36 inch hips you would be attractive with a 25 inch waist, only a little more attractive with a 24 inch waist, not much less attractive with a 26 inch waist. A persons waist can fluctuate like that as they breath or as food sits in their gut....

Think real careful about this one. I would say this sounds like a more major operation than even SRS.

Brendaqg is back

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AishaX
    That sounds kind of extreme. Couldn't you try a little liposuction and/or a tummy tuck or something first?

After a bit of quick googleling.......
    http://www.annecollins.com/diets/rib...body-image.htm
    Rib removal per se does not reduce waist circumference. An improved waist size is accomplished only by the removal of surplus body fat. This is why rib removal is typically combined with abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), a surgical procedure designed to remove excess skin and fat tissue from the abdomen and to tighten the muscles of the abdominal wall. Abdominoplasty is sometimes combined with liposuction, depending on the degree of loose skin, excess fat, and abdominal muscle weakness in the patient.

Which makes it sound like a thinner waist can come from just diet and exercise...

factoid, the waist to hip ratio found to be most attractive by men is about 0.7, regardless of weight. So say you had 36 inch hips you would be attractive with a 25 inch waist, only a little more attractive with a 24 inch waist, not much less attractive with a 26 inch waist. A persons waist can fluctuate like that as they breath or as food sits in their gut....

Think real careful about this one. I would say this sounds like a more major operation than even SRS.
    Damn, I like the new look! I would love to do something freaky to you right now!

what ????? mimi I dont know or heard anything about braking ribs for a good reason, but you are damn gorgeous....If u need anything broken ...I 'll break that back