5 Star Poster

Default Any genetic girls lurking around?

Just wondering: are there any genetic girls posting or lurking here on the forums, as I haven't come across any. Has anyone read a post by a GG?

Given that, as far as I know, there are more than a few women into transgendered girls (some sexually, and they identify themselves as lesbian), it seems strange that not a single one has appeared on these forums.

I think it would help our relationships with our GG wives/girfriends/family members a great deal if we were to be able to talk to at least some GG about transexuals and our passion about them. Even if it doesn't help in the least I'd be interested to hear a GGs view on the issue.

Maybe HA needs to find a way to appeal to GGs also. NYCe, Thanos, what could you do to make them feel more welcome?

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

5 Star Poster

My girlfriend is in my forums and so are a few other female posters. They are out there just typically less vocal.

Veteran Poster

Hey Vicki, love the avatar. You said youd be doing more shots like it. Have any laying around youd like to share with your fans

Great spread!!

5 Star Poster

Vicki said:
    My girlfriend is in my forums and so are a few other female posters. They are out there just typically less vocal.
    I'm glad there are some genetic girls lurking around or posting incognito. It would just be nice if they were a little more vocal. I'd love to hear their views more often.

Oh and if I may...hi Vicki's girlfriend!

Just trying to be friendly

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Don't you have boyfriends?