Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

I like either the cushion seats or sitting at the bar for observing.

Girls will approach you at either spot, as long as you put out a friendly vibe, so hopefully your friend will be put at ease. I remember my first time at Peanuts, complete wallflower.

No emcee on second floor, the dj introduces the girls when there is a show. If they do have a show downstairs, then an emcee will be there.

Professional Poster

Divas is great!!! At least in my opinion. There are lots of girl there, although most of them are working girls. The best night to go is on a Friday night. For some reason, that is the night there are more non working girls there. The dance floor is a great place to hang out and either just watch the girls or get in there and have fun with them. There are more than enough girls to go around, so if you are looking to hookup, you will probably have no probelm.

If you find a girl and you want to actually talk to her, you can go to the bar on the top floor, There is a pool table there along with a few tables. It is a lot quieter up there and you can talk if you want to.

If you just want to find a hooker and go home with her, you can just hang out on the first floor. That's where most of the working gorls hang out waiting for johns to come in.
    You can drive to Diva's, but you should park in a garage when you get there. It's not the best place to leave a car parked on the street unless you don't really like you car that much lol.

There is another place called The Power Exchange, and it is a great place to go if you strike out at Diva's. The PE is a sex club that a lot of people go to after most of the clubs have closed. There are tons of T-girls that go there.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Gold Poster

Thanks, Lumberjack and Dan. Much oblige. I'll be leaving for the bay area in a couple of days.

Not looking to hook up with anyone, just to take in the sights (beautiful women being beautiful women). Like I said in the previous thread, I'll be there with a longtime friend who I've had since high school and who has never been in such a place. Though I will be obviously charting new water visiting Diva's for my first time, he's never been on a boat so to speak. The big question on my mind is how will he take it all in. No Power Exchange on the agenda, but I might ease my friend in with dinner at AsiaSF ... it sounds a little like LIPS down here in SD.

Again, how big is this place? How big does it compare to the former Peanuts, which was relatively big as clubs go imo. Peanuts could get crowded, but one could still move around in the place.

And, Dan, your post here should definitely be something the Chamber of Commerce or tourism office for the bay area should consider printing. LOL! You are obviously sold on the place.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Rookie Poster

the Power Exchange in SF is closed

http://www.yelp.com/biz/power-exchange-san-francisco

they reopened in Las Vegas.

the one in SF had a lot of tgirls cause they could go for free 7 days a week. Thursday night was tranny night and they only charged like $15 for guys or something like that. I don't think the one in Vegas has as many tgirls.

anyone been to the one in Las Vegas? was there any tgirls?

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

One floor at Divas is blocked off to employees only.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by shane999
    the Power Exchange in SF is closed

http://www.yelp.com/biz/power-exchange-san-francisco
    The reviews are really funny. One person wrote:

"It looked like a Hells Angel convention had been taking place, someone threw dynamite in there, and after it was all said and done what was left was Power Exchange. It was not pretty."

As someone who remembers the original incarnation of Divas from back in the day (early to mid 90's) -- The Motherlode -- I was very disappointed when I was there last month. It used to have a variety of crowds including a lunch hour, afternoon and happy hour crowd. Girls used to just drop in during the day just to hang out, like a tranny Cheers. Now it's just a meat / meet market with only a night crowd. You could actually meet and get to know a pretty nice girl if you hung out during the daytime hours back in the day.

Gold Poster

Thanks for all the response and info, you guys. I'll be leaving for the bay area tomorrow.

... I need a little R&R.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

msocowradcliffe Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Thanks for all the response and info, you guys. I'll be leaving for the bay area tomorrow.

... I need a little R&R.
    Hey. I'm in the Bay right now....
    you're probably at Diva's as we speak. If you get the chance, check out our craigslist for some decent girls, every chick out here is web-savvy and will probably make arrangements with you no probs.
    As for diva's, it's a fun place to visit, but I agree with everyone else here, it's lost its luster over the years. Even negotiation is a hassle because of the atmosphere. Go to craig's or check out sfredbook.com and meet a date at diva's if you just HAVE to see it.....

my two cents anyway. hope you enjoy your stay with us

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by moscowradcliffe
    Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me

... I need a little R&R.
    Hey. I'm in the Bay right now....
    you're probably at Diva's as we speak. If you get the chance, check out our craigslist for some decent girls, every chick out here is web-savvy and will probably make arrangements with you no probs.
    As for diva's, it's a fun place to visit, but I agree with everyone else here, it's lost its luster over the years. Even negotiation is a hassle because of the atmosphere. Go to craig's or check out sfredbook.com and meet a date at diva's if you just HAVE to see it.....

my two cents anyway. hope you enjoy your stay with us
    I had a great time last night at Diva's, thank you. I actually wanted to go tonight to see what a Friday night crowd and vibe there was like, but I am just too tired and have to pack tonight being we're leaving tomorrow. I'm sure it is a lot more crowded tonight.
    The "Diva's Darlings" girls were extremely nice and some of the girls were VERY attractive. I did not partake in any private lap dances, nor was I looking to hook up with anyone. This trip wasn't about that. The place was not seedy or a dump as some have described it, particularly the bottom entrance floor which had its own bar, though quiet patron-wise with all the action obviously taking place on the second floor last night. It was certainly not five star, but neither was it the sullied stinky place some have described it(maybe it's been cleaned up?). Compared to erstwhile Peanuts, which was a cavernous small airplane hanger, it was about the same size, but split up in three narrow levels (Three Palms stacked on top of one another would be a better way to describe its layout). I don't know about it's past "luster", but everyone around seemed to be having a great time, with many seated around me also being Diva's virgins. ...Maybe I'll post a review of my evening there later on. I'm too tired right now.

... There was one girl that performed there last night that was simply ... (umph!) breath-taking.