Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Cash will help you get around these troubles.

"That's what i thought you said."

No, just unimaginative and weak.

"That's what i thought you said."

Veteran Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	horse_189.jpg 
Views:	425 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	236365  

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    You are not fat, you are built like a football player. You are not old at all. I like heavier guys at times, depends how the weight is distributed. I'd suck it!
    I just read through this thread a moment ago. Danielle's was the first response bordering on kind. Most others, who possibly are overweight and old themselves, went down the cruel taunting road - that wasn't nice.

If the original poster ever comes back to this thread, my advice would be, ironically, not to look for advice on the HA board!

Silver Poster

Dude, how did you discover this thread?

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Bigbeezy's post history. He posted some raving lunatic post today and I want to see if he was for real, or a wannabe comic. He's neither by the way!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Seriously, with so many guys here lacking the balls to even show their faces, you have to wonder why any gentlemen gave him advice on his looks. The thread wasn't even directed at the guys.

Let it be noted that the first hater to bash him was Phlobuns, the forum's resident latent homosexual and dick-lover. The question was for the girls, yet he instinctively answered. What does that say about him?

And Plobuns still has the nerve to ask other guys, at the drop of a hat, if they secretly want to be women? "Physician, heal thy self." You're the biggest homo here. Go rub one out with your BFs on "Team Ramrod", hater.

Junior Poster

have you seen a lot of these ts's? Dont trip. You are in the game

Rookie Poster

You are not fat, you are built like a football player. You are not old at all. I like heavier guys at times, depends how the weight is distributed. I'd suck it!
    I think the poster posted a picture of a slightly awkward looking dude in order to get a reaction. I don't think this is legit. If it is legit, visit a tailor and have him walk you through tips on clothes that flatter your build. I've got the football player build and like Danielle says, there are women who are into big beefy dudes like us. Just gotta make it look good.

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

WOW I'm extremely impressed by your answer Danielle. I guess my misconception about people who live in the Hollywood/L.A. scene being superficial and shallow needs some serious reanalyzing. Speaks volumes about your character.