Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NYC ???

Junior Poster

Well, Celeste, you must check out the scene at Union Square around 14th Sreet and Broadway downtown. Just a lively spot full of people, vendors, music, and a true New York feeling. Not a touristy feel, but a local, colorful vibe. A great park, and if the weather is nice, especially on Saturday, it's great to have an ice cream and people watch. Or have a Harvest Wheat Beer with a slice of lemon at the outdoor cafe at the Heartland Brewery on Union Square West and 16th or 17th Street. Also, Union Square is close to Max Brenner, the Chocolate Man, a cool restaurant dedicated to chocolate (!) at 13th and Broadway. They sell big plastic syringes of liquid chocolate that you squirt into your mouth! That is diagonally across the street from the huge Strand Bookstore, which advertises "16 Miles of Books!" which seems accurate. And of course, Celeste, just by coming here you will beautify our fine city even more!

T-girls make me SQUIRT & act SILLY!

Quote Originally Posted by squirtsilly
    Max Brenner, the Chocolate Man,!
    Yeah, because when I want good chocolate, the first thing which pops into my mind is to look for an Israeli chain store.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Junior Poster

1018 Madison Ave. Perhaps best chocolate in the world. Good stuff.

Now that's more the real deal.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Junior Poster

Now that's more the real deal.
    Yeah I love that place. But you'll always drop real money in there...

Chocolate, unlike pussy, is reliable. But even low-level chocolate will do from time to time. I guess it's got a lot in common with pussy after all.

Silver Poster

i'm pretty sure I might bump into you, the office where I work is located right by the Empire State Building, (tons of tourist in that area) and when Its nice out I usually walk around for a few hours. If I'll see you I'll gladly wave.

Lifemember

um yeah you could do lots here for starts............me ha ha lol lol then we'll go eat wadda u say wadda u say hugh hugh....gggggrrrrreeeeaaaaaatttttttttt! see ya next week

Veteran Poster

coroner: Are you sending for me?

brenda: Which Party would be best? and what day? I saw the Statue of Liberty when I was 10 y.o., but didnt really get to Exp. NYC at 10

saifan: Well Im coming w/ a friend of mine, so we will be getting lost together, lol.

nyburbs: Whats fleet weak?

kramer: Umm... Im not sure on Eros yet. Think I may, but Ill be on vacation, not going to work. If I do, Ill only be seeing a VERY SELECT few.

slinky: enema party?

sillc69: when i was 10, but yeah... that says it all.

scubaman: have to check into that.

squirtsilly: thanks, I wanted a lil more of a local perspective on things. Mmm, I Looooove chocolate, yummy!

slinky: he was only making a suggestion.

jjhill: what will the weather be like next month?

whatugotiwant: ummm sure lol

vanessa: Ive heard about the clubs and boys... OMG cant wait! My gf keeps telling me Im going to find a husband, and want to stay hehe. Any clubs you reccomend? which partie, when?

Thank you so much for all the input so far everyone!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture_15_291.jpg 
Views:	481 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	236421  

Rookie Poster

celeste when you coming to London?

pete xx