Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Nice tits, nice ass. Looking good Kelly!

Rookie Poster

god damn, freaking hot!!!! i hope to meet you soon some day and plan on joining your website.

cheez Junior Poster

thank goodness. it's nice to finally see you being the less aggressive one in a scene. like seeing you kneeling before a man, like seeing you take it from behind. you should do a lot more bottom scenes, it's hot, for sure...

I am Brian Michael Bendis!

Junior Poster

Hope we like? hell what is there to not like very sexy girl, great boobs and body AND SHES NAKED and obviously excited to be there. Nice pictures thanks for sharing.

Veteran Poster

Like others have said... the airbrushing is a bit much and the watermark is horrible. Thanks for sharing though. If you were to remove the white border around the "Kelly Shore" area it might not be so bad.

Insanely quick and rough example:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc_0364j4c1_421ed_208.jpg 
Views:	1066 
Size:	291.2 KB 
ID:	236105  

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Rookie Poster

wow he is one lucky guy i would give any thing to trade places

ok i give that shoot two BIG thumbs up, for one very specific reason, its hard enough to find that very intimate look in movies, much less pictures, and this shoot pulls it off big time, hands down some of the best pics i have seen in a LONG LONG time, as it almost seems as you two are at home, doing this yourselves and are totally into each other

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Kelly I think you are gorgeous as always! Love the pics!

Rookie Poster

Great pics hun.. you look SO sexy in them...

Awe thanks everyone!!! I am so glad you guys enjoyed this scene. I haven't had a successful enjoyable scene in awhile and this one literally took the cake! I don't want to hear about airbrushing when some girls put a white hazey look over their pics.......so whatever.....I ran them through a filter I didn't airbrush I can show you the before pics as I have done before!

But again thank you everyone for the great compliments!

P.S. and yes I just learned how to do the logo thing I usually post with no logo but Isa and Wendy have gotten onto me about this so I tried! I was just so excited to post the pics. God its a hot scene not the academy awards! Again the photographer is a pro photographer he knows how to light the body and make it stand out and look its best. A real pro photographer knows how to make someone look their best. He has worked with some of the biggest names in the world even worked with Iman and Grace Jones. This guy isn't a small town photographer. So yes you get a high end fashion side look to the photographer cause thats where he comes from and I love that look! It looks very Playboy. Its my site my choice of how the pics look I am sorry if we disagree! And I feel the lighting and softness gives it a real romantic flare! I wanted the scene to be natural not scripted.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com