Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Professional Poster

Stick around my son, this happens a lot.

It's even funnier when someone pulls up a thread from 2002.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Default Re: Ok guys I need your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    Ok guys as most know (who care) LOL I am producing "Wendys WIld Shemales" and I want to hear what you guys want to see , be reasonable.

What girls would you like to see in a video, I have contacted Katie Cokkks and a few others but whom would you REALLY like to see in a video and doing what??

What tgirls would you like to see with another tgirl?
    What positions do you like?
    Do you want more of a plot or straight to the blowjob?
    Do you like when the girl spits on the cock?
    MOre of the girls topping, being topped or both?
    Outside or inside scene?

I would really like to do a scene with a tgirl, whom would you like to see me with? Allanah cant because she is under contract (unless Im in her's, hehe) VIcki hates me LOL otherwise I wouldnt being topped by her,,,,Joanna is a possbility.

GUys be nice and postive feedback PLEASE

Wendy
    Hi Wendy:

I do like some plot that leads up to the sex because I like the element of the person realizing and getting turned on that they have stumbled upon this Tgirl. I like seeing both men and women in this role as they end up being to totally different turn-ons for me.

As far as who I'd like to see with who. Yasmin Lee banging Danielle Foxx's ass would be hot because I know Danielle could take the monster meat. Love to see Nefertiti in something new if that is possible. And, I'd love to see Jennifer Paris, if she could be convinced do both top and bottom. That would be sweet.

Love doggystyle no matter who is doing who. Love seeing tgirls come on faces and take a load.

Could care less about girls spitting on cocks although a sloppy blowjob is hot depending on who does it.

Love outdoor scenes. Love the thought that someone may see this hung, beautiful girl banging another and get turned on by it.

Junior Poster

Wendy, I go crazy over guys sucking clitty....

Veteran Poster

What girls would you like to see in a video, I have contacted Katie Cokkks and a few others but whom would you REALLY like to see in a video and doing what?? Yasmin Lee

What tgirls would you like to see with another tgirl? Wendy & Vanilla or VoDabalm

What positions do you like?
    Guy laying his you back with his head over the edge of the bed and the girl pumping fast\slow\deep with hesitation, pulls out and shoots all over his face and chest.

Do you want more of a plot or straight to the blowjob?
    Being "Wild", the lead-in should be quick. Like a play on the TV series "Lost". All male sports (soccer, basketball, etc.) team crashes on an island with a tgirl society. The girlz play with each guy that survived, leading them to believe that they will help them make it home. After each wild sex scene in which its so good, each guy pass-out. When he awakens he discovers he is tied-up in a BIG pot with water ready to be boiled and eaten. Maybe show a pile of bones off to the side.

Do you like when the girl spits on the cock? YES!

MOre of the girls topping, being topped or both? Topping. Maybe even a DP of a guy.

Outside or inside scene? Outside

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I would like to see a shemale fuck a guy and if you need a gy I'll gladly let a sexy trans lady have my rear

Robert P K.

Senior Member Junior Poster

How do people find 10 year old threads and not notice?

Hope the movie went well

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

I love the fact that you've solicited big dicked Katie Cokkks, and I would love to see her top a worth male that could take the punishment that she might dole out. She has enough dick that while being sucked, the dick will still be visible. A position that I love to she is t-girl on top, doggy-style which maybe visible pain/pleasure infliction with exciting drilling action. I don't mind seeing a t-girl topped as long as her man-clit remains erect!

As far as you teaming with another t-girl, my only preference would be to see you with someone that could keep up, get fucked, and fuck you. I know a lot of t-girls only seem to cum once during a scene, but it would be nice to see multiple cum shots from the same girl. For example, cum while being sucked off, and then fuck, and cum again.

Oh, by-the-way, I love seeing a t-girl who is rock-hard walking about before sex; it really sets the mood for the fucking!

Default Re: wendy's films

Quote Originally Posted by tsfarrah View Post
    hi Wendy and all

as you know I'd love to do a film with you Wendy

I will be out in the U.S next April,May

but if your planning to come to London then maybe we could do it there

I dunno if you only do your films in the U.S

but I'm sure we could sort something out if you want xxx

really we will see u new video

Outside or inside scene?

outside