Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by AishaX
    *My father's practice of medicine was already suffering because at the time though we did not know it he has already lost most of his vision he is now legally blind. He could not help me given what he was dealing with. What is Sara say about being unlucky? Oh why did my Irish ancestors have to give me actual Irish luck?
    What I said about being unlucky is that people don't always have problems with their teeth because of lifestyle choices.

Sometimes someone has bad teeth just because the hand they were dealt. It can take a really long time to fix stuff like that, especially if they had to wait years to get it fixed because of family problems or money problems. Usually the longer its put off, the more time & money it takes to fix it- and you get a snowballing effect.

I sympathize with anyone who needs a massive list of procedures to get good teeth, even more so if they need it because they couldn't get good dental care growing up. It sucks that some people are just born needing more dental work than others, but life is rarely fair so that is to be expected.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Rookie Poster

Well who knows.. It's possible that crooked teeth can be a advantage in certain situations. There were times I had to hold things in my mouth which I think was easier because of my teeth, as well as taking bigger bites. Less room between teeth, means less places for plaque to form. OTOH brushing could be harder.

If it weren't for one particular tooth which is behind the main line and does not mesh with any others, I would just not get the braces. They are a ton of trouble. They are not a procedure, they are a lifestyle.

Brendaqg is back

Quote Originally Posted by AishaX
    Well who knows.. It's possible that crooked teeth can be a advantage in certain situations. There were times I had to hold things in my mouth which I think was easier because of my teeth, as well as taking bigger bites. Less room between teeth, means less places for plaque to form. OTOH brushing could be harder.

If it weren't for one particular tooth which is behind the main line and does not mesh with any others, I would just not get the braces. They are a ton of trouble. They are not a procedure, they are a lifestyle.
    I agree but I am assuming we're talking more about then braces.

I.e. someone without dental care growing up can have who knows what problems in terms of decay, gum disease, trenchmouth etc.

Most of dental care isn't cosmetics, rather it's preventative care.

Professional Poster

I don't really see anyone discriminating against people because of their teeth, but maybe I'm just ignorant of the facts. Nearly everyone could use SOME dental work--- even stars in Hollywood. Going to the dentist is not something everyone does, hell it's almost elitist. Most people only go when something hurts so bad they have to! Alot of people don't have health insurance--- even more don't have dental insurance!! To many, it's an optional expense. So it's not a question of tranny priorities, but society as a whole.

BTW, I'm one of the few who find chicks with braces sexy, for some reason.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Rookie Poster

Trenchmouth... etc now stuff like that is a matter of not just dental care but not being taught proper dental hygine. My mamma did teach me that. Basic taking care of yourself can avoid so many many problems.

Brendaqg is back

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    I don't really see anyone discriminating against people because of their teeth, but maybe I'm just ignorant of the facts. Nearly everyone could use SOME dental work--- even stars in Hollywood. Going to the dentist is not something everyone does, hell it's almost elitist. Most people only go when something hurts so bad they have to! Alot of people don't have health insurance--- even more don't have dental insurance!! To many, it's an optional expense. So it's not a question of tranny priorities, but society as a whole.

BTW, I'm one of the few who find chicks with braces sexy, for some reason.
    Thats the problem Hollywood white teeth and perfectly arranged looks sickening.

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Personally I cant even talk to people with bad breath let alone with messed up teeth. I mean a few mins each morning and night will not hurt a damn thing...P.S. carrying Breathmints is good for you -_-
    I understand alot of people cannot afford Dental care especially at times like this but At least keep the grill smelling nice...Glad I have service writers at work

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Rookie Poster

Well aren't you the prize pig at the county fair?

Brendaqg is back

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

sorry for those with bad teeth i know it cant be helped in some cases but i took great care of mine and expect it in a partner. my teeth have been perfect for 30 years(clean,no cavities,no gum disease)and of course i don't think that's normal, however i do expect nice breath and relatively clean teeth on a lady. it may be shallow but a busted grill to me is one of the worst things on a lady. a few crooked teeth is OK but there has to be a line drawn somewhere. It all comes back to hygiene and personal preferences i guess.

Oh, to add another thought in this:

Calcium deficiencies will fuck up your teeth fast. If you get your testes removed and stop HRT for an extended period of time, you're teeth may literally rot out of your mouth despite how good you take care of them.

The body often needs sex hormones to be healthy, no sex hormones (t or e) can cause a whole host of problems... tooth decay among them.