Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Teeth.

Veteran Poster

I think everyone has their own point of view about this, but I tend to believe that the people that don't place a very high priority on teeth when looking for a partner are probably people that don't have that great of teeth of their own.

And now we are not talking about Kristin Kreuk, and woman of the like, a little slant here or there no big thing. We are talking about seriously jacked up grills.

I appreciate Brenda being so forthcoming and honest with her situation. She is a perfect example of being born with bad luck in that area and is open about it. Obviously she has chosen to take care of at whatever costs so it is a priority. To me that is admirable.

Also regarding the smile, sure it is always more attractive when someone smiles. But referring once again to what Brenda had mentioned, it is forced for someone in that situation. Smiles do not come that easy if you are embarrassed, and that affects confidence levels all across the board. When people have such a blatant trait that they have to show everyday, I think it can be much more difficult to walk and show the confidence and beauty from within.

An Asian Angel Junior Poster

teeh are what makes me cute and sexy, and can make or break yah,

i try to smile this is an old pic of me and kalina
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kalinakat1_167.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	136.2 KB 
ID:	236225  

"I love being a woman. I love the sexiness we get to exude. But the best thing about being a woman is the power we have over men." Eva Longoria

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87508412@N00/

Quote Originally Posted by AishaX
    Well aren't you the prize pig at the county fair?
    so my personal opinions on shit offends you? or so I am guessing from this reply which is very unthought and childish aisha. My post was a OPINION...I know people cannot choose how their jaw forms but to get mad over it SMH@that.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kathyctv

My god, my eyebrows are so dark in that pic... hee hee.
    I guess, after reading all the evidence, different people just place different priorities on things and nobody's right or wrong. I'm teeth-centric. Quite honestly, if it wasn't for my teeth, I wouldn't be me in the same way as if another girl didn't have her best feature, she wouldn't be her, too. (And by all that, I mean the one feature that distinguishes you from most everyone else.)

Here's a pic of me from this past weekend. Real hair. Real boobs. Real everything. Oh, yeah, and my eyebrows are much better, too. I hate all my wig and hair extension pics from 2007 and prior.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc_6153_583.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	151.8 KB 
ID:	236377  

Veteran Poster

You do both have lovely teeth.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trannybanger

Thanks. I have my mother to thank for it and indirectly my father.
    My mother yanked out my loose baby teeth when I was asleep at night. I'd wake up in shock, crying, with blood spilling out of my mouth. My dad had this crappy dental insurance that didn't pay for novacaine so whenever I had a cavity, I endured the pain. I cried a lot in the dentist's chair. This taught me to not eat a lot of sweets and forced me to brush and floss my teeth every day twice a day. Until I was about 23, I never knew that fillings could be relatively painless.

Last night, one of my friends got new bonds on her teeth. She elected to do eight instead of six to cover more of her mouth (and smile). She also got ZOOM whitening on her bottom teeth. Her smile looks great. It cost her $10k, but it's worth every penny.

Consequently, another friend elected to get boobs before laser hair removal so she has to still deal with shaving every day. I saw another ts at Wendy's the other night and she had beard growth and was continually called "him" and "sir" until she finally corrected the cashier.

Like I said, everyone has different priorities.

Worst day of my life....Helping a friend who owns a donut shop......Go in @ 530am today to help fix a compressor for the OIL to cook. I know how to work the register and everything.So he asks while he fixes it if I help customers. So many kids and elderly people that came in without brushed teeth. I really wanted to put some crest on the table as a reminder ^_^
    So after a horrid 2 hours the compressor is fixed and I never want to help this friend with a damned thing ever again.-well at his place of ownership at least.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Worst day of my life....Helping a friend who owns a donut shop......Go in @ 530am today to help fix a compressor for the OIL to cook. I know how to work the register and everything.So he asks while he fixes it if I help customers. So many kids and elderly people that came in without brushed teeth. I really wanted to put some crest on the table as a reminder ^_^
    So after a horrid 2 hours the compressor is fixed and I never want to help this friend with a damned thing ever again.-well at his place of ownership at least.
    Somewhere on earth, a dentist must be hanging out at donut shops handing out his business card

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by AishaX
    Well aren't you the prize pig at the county fair?
    so my personal opinions on shit offends you? ....
    No your opinion is discounted not because it offends but be cause of the really bad attitude with which it is delivered.

Brendaqg is back