Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

also, this was in their gallery, and when i saw it, i couldnt help but think of it being posted in one of the "am i gay" threads

http://images.encyclopediadramatica....d_transman.jpg

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyKaiti
    It's not a fake Wikipedia. It doesn't have articles on everything. The entire site is based on "Internet Drama" mostly revolving around a certain group of websites which I shall not name. The entire site is supposed to be offensive, satirical and parodic. They even have a page you can go to if you feel offended called the offended page, which I recommend you don't go to.
    So what if it doesn't have articles on everything? The real wikipedia doesn't have articles on everything.

My point was that this really isn't a serious or credible site. Taking it seriously is like taking /B seriously.
    What is /B?

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections
    It's not a fake Wikipedia. It doesn't have articles on everything. The entire site is based on "Internet Drama" mostly revolving around a certain group of websites which I shall not name. The entire site is supposed to be offensive, satirical and parodic. They even have a page you can go to if you feel offended called the offended page, which I recommend you don't go to.
    So what if it doesn't have articles on everything? The real wikipedia doesn't have articles on everything.

My point was that this really isn't a serious or credible site. Taking it seriously is like taking /B seriously.
    What is /B?
    srsly?

Google is your friend.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections

What is /B?
    srsly?

Google is your friend.
    not important enough to look up. i was just wondering

Junior Poster

Sounds like a "jealous", disgruntled gg. What else is new?

Junior Poster

Default Re: Someone hates Hungangels????

Quote Originally Posted by alex_c
    Its pretty obvious after reading this http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Shemale that someone really hates hungangels and those who are transgendered.

Encyclopedia Dramatica sucks so bad. They were taken over by some pissed off liberal corporation in 2008 and now just tow P.C. causes. I'm surprised they didn't take this one down yet.

We should have a Surge into Brazil and Thailand for their supply of Tgirls

Quote Originally Posted by TommyFoxtrot
    Its pretty obvious after reading this http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Shemale that someone really hates hungangels and those who are transgendered.

Encyclopedia Dramatica sucks so bad. They were taken over by some pissed off liberal corporation in 2008 and now just tow P.C. causes. I'm surprised they didn't take this one down yet.

Yeah.....very PC.

"That's what i thought you said."

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyFoxtrot

Yeah.....very PC.

Look at how they changed some of the more controversial pages. It's supposed to be a site devoted to trolling. But they have changed it so they only troll what society deems is acceptable to troll. Thus defeating the purpose of the website. No wonder it's lost favor with 4/chan b/b/ the 9 and all the rest of those folks who try to make a career out of it.

Encyclopedia Dramatica is about as real as politicians hiring p.r. firms to create and manage packaged "grass roots" campaigns.

We should have a Surge into Brazil and Thailand for their supply of Tgirls

Encyclopedia Dramatica was started by something awful.com forum goons and used to be hilarious with actual quality articles (lol, no) but yeah, I wouldn't get excited over anything written there. If you don't like it, rewrite the article yourself