Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fred41
    Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    She has the legal team on her side and can do whatever she sees fit. Me on the other hand, I handle things my own way. Man to man, face to face bitch ass motherfuckers. See, I dont argue back and forth online like some bitch. You wanna call me a monkey to my face? Lets arrange that. But like most of the punk ass bitches on this forum, you'll pussy out and try to make me look like the crazy one. I just wish one of you yellow bellied motherfuckers would agree to talk this out face to face. Fucking clowns behind a keyboard. I dont know where suckalot is, but Fred, your in Queens, what the fuck is up bitch. Aint nothin but a train ride for me. You got somethin else you wanna say?
    yeah..everytime you open your mouth..you show yourself for the asshole you are ..bitch.
    Just what I expected. typical punk ass response.
    Would you prefer I call you a cunt?
    I'd prefer you man the fuck up and agree to settle our differences in person. But being the punk bitch that you are, I should have known this wasnt possible. Punk faggott ass motherfuckers put their mouth where it dont belong, then when someone real like myself calls them out, they hide behind the fucking keyboard.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol fo real thug masta flex in da house
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funny_pictures_angry_squirrel_leaves_screaming_556.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	235231  

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

call him a faggot
    Fuckwit brain-dead illiterate arsehole works for me....

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS
    lol fo real thug masta flex in da house
    Hey, careful now, she might get you with her handbag

Name:	handbag_203.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	178.1 KB 
ID:	235232  

real like myself calls them out, they hide behind the fucking keyboard.
    There's nothing like a net retard to brighten up the day...

Name:	retards_647.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	134.1 KB 
ID:	235233  

She has the legal team on her side and can do whatever she sees fit. Me on the other hand, I handle things my own way. Man to man, face to face bitch ass motherfuckers. See, I dont argue back and forth online like some bitch. You wanna call me a monkey to my face? Lets arrange that. But like most of the punk ass bitches on this forum, you'll pussy out and try to make me look like the crazy one. I just wish one of you yellow bellied motherfuckers would agree to talk this out face to face. Fucking clowns behind a keyboard. I dont know where suckalot is, but Fred, your in Queens, what the fuck is up bitch. Aint nothin but a train ride for me. You got somethin else you wanna say?
    yeah..everytime you open your mouth..you show yourself for the asshole you are ..bitch.
    Just what I expected. typical punk ass response.
    I'd prefer you man the fuck up and agree to settle our differences in person. But being the punk bitch that you are, I should have known this wasnt possible. Punk faggott ass motherfuckers put their mouth where it dont belong, then when someone real like myself calls them out, they hide behind the fucking keyboard.

Nothing REAL about you faggot. Tell me..does your Mommy still make your bed before you leave the house (..and does she hang your sheets out the window cause you still piss on them)?

I just wish one of you yellow bellied motherfuckers would agree to talk this out face to face.
    ROFFL At the yellow bellied comment... and of corse the anger

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Veteran Poster

Just how would these people know they are hiv positive? By taking a bogus inaccurate hiv test that proves nothing. They ahould tested for std's if they are barebacking fecal matter. Not very healthy to stick your dick in someones shithole bare. There is just massive bacteria in the anus and a bare dick and a bare tongue does not belong in there.

Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    Just how would these people know they are hiv positive? By taking a bogus inaccurate hiv test that proves nothing. They ahould tested for std's if they are barebacking fecal matter. Not very healthy to stick your dick in someones shithole bare. There is just massive bacteria in the anus and a bare dick and a bare tongue does not belong in there.
    The stupidest tool on HA forum is back! Is it possible your dementia is HIV related?

A few questions for KIR470:

How old are you man? You always seem to want to resolve silly HA disputes with your fists. OK, so let's say someone decided to take you up on it, how do you know the other party will not show up with a knife, or worse, a gun? And if they show up with no weapons, you are willing to risk being injured and/or arrested over some silly shit someone wrote on HA? How smart is that? Are you willing to risk your health and acting career over some stupid shit like this? smh.

Sometimes it takes a real man, or should I say, an adult, to know when to walk away from a fight, especially an internet fight. Have a nice day.

She has the legal team on her side and can do whatever she sees fit. Me on the other hand, I handle things my own way. Man to man, face to face bitch ass motherfuckers. See, I dont argue back and forth online like some bitch. .....I just wish one of you yellow bellied motherfuckers would agree to talk this out face to face. Fucking clowns behind a keyboard. I dont know where suckalot is, but Fred, your in Queens, what the fuck is up bitch. Aint nothin but a train ride for me. You got somethin else you wanna say?

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.