Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    She has the legal team on her side and can do whatever she sees fit. Me on the other hand, I handle things my own way. Man to man, face to face bitch ass motherfuckers. See, I dont argue back and forth online like some bitch. You wanna call me a monkey to my face? Lets arrange that. But like most of the punk ass bitches on this forum, you'll pussy out and try to make me look like the crazy one. I just wish one of you yellow bellied motherfuckers would agree to talk this out face to face. Fucking clowns behind a keyboard. I dont know where suckalot is, but Fred, your in Queens, what the fuck is up bitch. Aint nothin but a train ride for me. You got somethin else you wanna say?
    yeah..everytime you open your mouth..you show yourself for the asshole you are ..bitch.

On a tranny forum. Please, STFU and keep jerking off to pasty ass white trannies.
    lol ok superstar w/e makes you feel better. I'm sitting here getting a great chuckle out of your misplaced anger and ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by fred41
    She has the legal team on her side and can do whatever she sees fit. Me on the other hand, I handle things my own way. Man to man, face to face bitch ass motherfuckers. See, I dont argue back and forth online like some bitch. You wanna call me a monkey to my face? Lets arrange that. But like most of the punk ass bitches on this forum, you'll pussy out and try to make me look like the crazy one. I just wish one of you yellow bellied motherfuckers would agree to talk this out face to face. Fucking clowns behind a keyboard. I dont know where suckalot is, but Fred, your in Queens, what the fuck is up bitch. Aint nothin but a train ride for me. You got somethin else you wanna say?
    yeah..everytime you open your mouth..you show yourself for the asshole you are ..bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

So, who's getting sued here?

Veteran Poster

Just what I expected. typical punk ass response.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you prefer I call you a cunt?

Man, his legal team going to have a ball with that one!

Rookie Poster

Platinum Poster

call him a faggot

its not a secret