Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I may rave about cock a lot but that does not mean I don't like pussy. I like pussy as much as I do cock my current gf can contest to that.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    Previous trauma? Not all pussys taste sweet and I personally hate going down on a girl. Faced rammed into a dripping sweating snatch and my jaw aches sometimes too. And some guys including myself have experienced a rotten fishy smell puts you off big time.But then I dislike sucking tranny cock too ,although I haven't had the trauma in those cases. But I can't say I really love pussy no.

I don't mind fucking them at all , in fact I prefer it too fucking ass.
    Christ I lost count of how many pussies I've eaten so long ago I can't even remember when it was, and I never, ever had a bad one. Not one. You must have bad luck that way.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Every man likes pussy.
    Little Richard likes pussy.
    Elton John likes pussy.
    They might not say it in public, but they ALWAYS have it around...........

That bullshit came up last night at Slinky's party, then the GG nearest to the idiot who said something similar to what you made this thread about rubbed up on the schmuck, he didn't seem to mind
    I'm going to have to beg to differ with you Johnny.

I was watching a movie last night on HBO, with Dean Cain in it. It was
    about a bunch of gay friends.

One of them was going to be a gynecologist. One gay guy says to other,
    "how can you do that, most gay guys can't stand the sight of pussy, some
    can't even say the word".

I've heard this many times from gay guys, hell I've even heard it here.

Peggy.............
    schnookums
    darling
    buttercup

there is not a man on this board that has not at one point had their brain think about fucking a pussy at least just once..........

I know it's cute to believe that gay guys say shit like this and have only been homosexual since birth and never fucked with a chick (GG) but let's get real, I know a few gay guys not one of them has ever said that, but they do reminisce on that 1 time they were fucking a chick (GG) and how it felt to them, now how it felt is not the discussion, the discussion is how they were in that poontang

I agree with Peggy on this one. Johnny I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I have gay friends who even occasionally have intercourse with women and they still claim to hate pussy. Perhaps you're using the term "pussy" to refer to women, in general. As to the sex organ, my friends assure me that they really really don't like it and wouldn't go down on it unless they were to receive a large amount of money.

Junior Poster

I like pussy!

Junior Poster

Every man likes pussy.
    Elton John likes pussy.

That bullshit came up last night at Slinky's party, then the GG nearest to the idiot who said something similar to what you made this thread about rubbed up on the schmuck, he didn't seem to mind

I think some of them are like that because they don't want to be confronted with what society tells them they should be "doing." I don't know, maybe like an chronically-unemployed guy being reminded of their brother's promotion. Getting promoted is a good thing, but to that particular person...they get pissed.

We should have a Surge into Brazil and Thailand for their supply of Tgirls

Junior Poster

I take the pussy very seriously.

Memories don't live like people do.....

Rookie Poster

A pretty girl is a pretty girl is a pretty girl. I'll deal with what is in her pants when I get there. Cock, pussy, neo-vagina, even snipped girls, don't care as long as she's cute, and Has some degree of personality, we're good.

And some guys including myself have experienced a rotten fishy smell
    I often hear men saying that pussy smells of fish. Indeed this morning I was reading an academic tome that referred to the "somewhat piscine odour" of pussy (of course I immediately imagined a swimming-pool, but the author, who is homosexual, meant fish.)

In the many pussies I have sniffed most ardently, licked, sucked, tongue and generally had in intimate contact with my olfactory glands for extended periods, I never ever smelled one like that. They smelled and tasted of an incredible mixture of musk and lemons, which is what I really like, pretty much nothing, or soap. But a natural pussy, especially in the morning, has this rich, exotic odour, slightly sour-- the best I can come up with is "musk and lemons," but actually there's no other taste or smell like it--it's amazing.

I have a pretty good sense of smell, so I don't think I'm missing anything.
    Could this be a gay marker-- pussy smells of fish to homosexual men? And at the same time the smell, whatever it is, smells amazingly desirable to straight men? I mean I just LOVE that smell and taste, it's about the most erotic thing there is. Is it possible that it's the same smell these other guys are smelling, but because they're actually homosexual they associate it with something unpleasant?

That would be interesting to know. Responses please....

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    And some guys including myself have experienced a rotten fishy smell
    I often hear men saying that pussy smells of fish. Indeed this morning I was reading an academic tome that referred to the "somewhat piscine odour" of pussy (of course I immediately imagined a swimming-pool, but the author, who is homosexual, meant fish.)

In the many pussies I have sniffed most ardently, licked, sucked, tongue and generally had in intimate contact with my olfactory glands for extended periods, I never ever smelled one like that. They smelled and tasted of an incredible mixture of musk and lemons, which is what I really like, pretty much nothing, or soap. But a natural pussy, especially in the morning, has this rich, exotic odour, slightly sour-- the best I can come up with is "musk and lemons," but actually there's no other taste or smell like it--it's amazing.

I have a pretty good sense of smell, so I don't think I'm missing anything.
    Could this be a gay marker-- pussy smells of fish to homosexual men? And at the same time the smell, whatever it is, smells amazingly desirable to straight men? I mean I just LOVE that smell and taste, it's about the most erotic thing there is. Is it possible that it's the same smell these other guys are smelling, but because they're actually homosexual they associate it with something unpleasant?

That would be interesting to know. Responses please....
    You nailed this one on the head. I never understood guys who have said this, and who then gush on and on about anal sex as if it is all roses.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Every man likes pussy.
    Elton John likes pussy.

Peggy.............
    schnookums
    darling
    buttercup

there is not a man on this board that has not at one point had their brain think about fucking a pussy at least just once..........

I know it's cute to believe that gay guys say shit like this and have only been homosexual since birth and never fucked with a chick (GG) but let's get real, I know a few gay guys not one of them has ever said that, but they do reminisce on that 1 time they were fucking a chick (GG) and how it felt to them, now how it felt is not the discussion, the discussion is how they were in that poontang

Johnny,

I am not saying you are wrong or anything, but I did have this one gay frined that was absolutely repulsed by pussy. He said it looked like scrambled eggs and he would never eat or touch pussy. Not saying all gay guys are like that, but there are some that are just repulsed by it.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.