Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
    Professional Poster

You all should check out a movie called Anatomy of Hell. It's a french movie so you might find it under the title Anatomie Le Enfer.

A suicidal woman meets a man in a gay bar and he stops her killing herself. She hires him to watch over her for four days so that she doesn't attempt it again.

During that time she allows him to inspect her vagina and female sexuality. As a gay man he is repulsed by her vagina, although at the same time mystified by the reasons for his aversion.

The Girl complains that the reason men have tried to restrict and constrain women every way and everywhere, she says in reality, is because men fear that women don't belong to them. And they fear menstrual blood, "blood that flows without the need for a wound."

It's french. So it's weird. But frank and thought-provoking.

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Rookie Poster

Default Re: "Straigt Guys" who don't like pussy

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Every time some guy says something like "I don't like pussy" it makes my stomach turn.

Why do tranny chasers think that is a compliment to a Transsexual woman?

More importantly, what the fuck is wrong with you guys? Why don't you like pussy? Pussy is fucking wonderful. The feel, the smell, the taste....
    Thats a little narrow minded not everybody likes the same thing why do you think boards like this exist

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    I remember the first time my 16 year old dick finally got into a pussy. I was deeply dissappointed and wondered why all my older friends spent 95% of their time, money and energy chasing after this strange body part.
    What's all the fuss about fellas?
    I never really warmed up to the gash as time went by. Physical contact with woman like kissing, rubbing, feeling their tits and ass was very cool. But when them panties came off and that messy thing showed its face.... 'sorry sweetie I got a really early meeting tomorrow.. gotta go'

guess thats where trannys come in. they got all the cool girly stuff I like but not that messy oderous thing thats been forced on me since I was a young boy

Exactly. I can't understand the worshipping of the axe wound. It feels good to put your dick in thats about it. I'll just go down on a girl to please her, I don't get any pleasure out of it myself.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    I remember the first time my 16 year old dick finally got into a pussy. I was deeply dissappointed and wondered why all my older friends spent 95% of their time, money and energy chasing after this strange body part.
    I never really warmed up to the gash as time went by. Physical contact with woman like kissing, rubbing, feeling their tits and ass was very cool. But when them panties came off and that messy thing showed its face.... 'sorry sweetie I got a really early meeting tomorrow.. gotta go'

guess thats where trannys come in. they got all the cool girly stuff I like but not that messy oderous thing thats been forced on me since I was a young boy

Exactly. I can't understand the worshipping of the axe wound. It feels good to put your dick in thats about it. I'll just go down on a girl to please her, I don't get any pleasure out of it myself.

And he's off and running.....

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint
    You all should check out a movie called Anatomy of Hell. It's a french movie so you might find it under the title Anatomie Le Enfer.

A suicidal woman meets a man in a gay bar and he stops her killing herself. She hires him to watch over her for four days so that she doesn't attempt it again.

During that time she allows him to inspect her vagina and female sexuality. As a gay man he is repulsed by her vagina, although at the same time mystified by the reasons for his aversion.

The Girl complains that the reason men have tried to restrict and constrain women every way and everywhere, she says in reality, is because men fear that women don't belong to them. And they fear menstrual blood, "blood that flows without the need for a wound."

"Anatomie D'enfer" is the actual title.

Interestingly, it features Rocco Siffredi as the male lead.

Not seen it, will catch it sometime I have no doubt.

Is this a serious post?

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint

I got that movie and the part with the menstrual blood made me want to turn off the movie.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: "Straigt Guys" who don't like pussy

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post

Dude, it seems we´re living almost the exact same life!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.