Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabeeboi
    If a Straight guy said he DOESNT EAT PUSSY hes not STRAIGHT simple as that! how can a simple thread make it to 10 pages of BS
    So using that same idiotic logic, any straight female who won't suck cock is a lesbian. That would make about 80% of married women closet lesbos. Brilliant!! You're a Mensa member, aren't you?

Silver Poster

I think all pussy looks ugly, but it sure do feel good. lol

Lifemember

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    And some guys including myself have experienced a rotten fishy smell
    I often hear men saying that pussy smells of fish. Indeed this morning I was reading an academic tome that referred to the "somewhat piscine odour" of pussy (of course I immediately imagined a swimming-pool, but the author, who is homosexual, meant fish.)

In the many pussies I have sniffed most ardently, licked, sucked, tongue and generally had in intimate contact with my olfactory glands for extended periods, I never ever smelled one like that. They smelled and tasted of an incredible mixture of musk and lemons, which is what I really like, pretty much nothing, or soap. But a natural pussy, especially in the morning, has this rich, exotic odour, slightly sour-- the best I can come up with is "musk and lemons," but actually there's no other taste or smell like it--it's amazing.

I have a pretty good sense of smell, so I don't think I'm missing anything.
    Could this be a gay marker-- pussy smells of fish to homosexual men? And at the same time the smell, whatever it is, smells amazingly desirable to straight men? I mean I just LOVE that smell and taste, it's about the most erotic thing there is. Is it possible that it's the same smell these other guys are smelling, but because they're actually homosexual they associate it with something unpleasant?

That would be interesting to know. Responses please....
    u r the straightest person posting here, u love pussy, the smell, the taste, the mere thought of it sends shivers down ur spine...ur sooo straight, the straightest person ever...yay!!!

god ur posts are so fucking predictable...when i clicked on this thread i pretty much could predict ur fucking routine here...what a great opportunity to express, yet again, how unoike everyone else u are here, how u love tgs for everything BUT their cocks and how much pussy youve had all ur life and cant get enough ever...

in fact, it was so obvious youde give the hairy, musky in the morning when it smells oh so natural routine

oh, not to forget ur insertion of REAL MEN and the pussies they like...lemme guess that happens to be the pussies u like...mmm, u must be a real man!!!

i can pretty much close my eyes and envision u in the backroom of the cock slurping up cum as u type this bullshit, give it a rest, ur on a tranny site, u cant win this one, twist and turn the logic any way u like it, even the guys mimicking ur antics here are smirking as they know the deal...ur a fucking fag like the rest of us...shut it

Quote Originally Posted by 10th letter
    Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    And some guys including myself have experienced a rotten fishy smell
    I often hear men saying that pussy smells of fish. Indeed this morning I was reading an academic tome that referred to the "somewhat piscine odour" of pussy (of course I immediately imagined a swimming-pool, but the author, who is homosexual, meant fish.)

In the many pussies I have sniffed most ardently, licked, sucked, tongue and generally had in intimate contact with my olfactory glands for extended periods, I never ever smelled one like that. They smelled and tasted of an incredible mixture of musk and lemons, which is what I really like, pretty much nothing, or soap. But a natural pussy, especially in the morning, has this rich, exotic odour, slightly sour-- the best I can come up with is "musk and lemons," but actually there's no other taste or smell like it--it's amazing.

I have a pretty good sense of smell, so I don't think I'm missing anything.
    Could this be a gay marker-- pussy smells of fish to homosexual men? And at the same time the smell, whatever it is, smells amazingly desirable to straight men? I mean I just LOVE that smell and taste, it's about the most erotic thing there is. Is it possible that it's the same smell these other guys are smelling, but because they're actually homosexual they associate it with something unpleasant?

That would be interesting to know. Responses please....
    u r the straightest person posting here, u love pussy, the smell, the taste, the mere thought of it sends shivers down ur spine...ur sooo straight, the straightest person ever...yay!!!

god ur posts are so fucking predictable...when i clicked on this thread i pretty much could predict ur fucking routine here...what a great opportunity to express, yet again, how unoike everyone else u are here, how u love tgs for everything BUT their cocks and how much pussy youve had all ur life and cant get enough ever...

in fact, it was so obvious youde give the hairy, musky in the morning when it smells oh so natural routine

oh, not to forget ur insertion of REAL MEN and the pussies they like...lemme guess that happens to be the pussies u like...mmm, u must be a real man!!!

i can pretty much close my eyes and envision u in the backroom of the cock slurping up cum as u type this bullshit, give it a rest, ur on a tranny site, u cant win this one, twist and turn the logic any way u like it, even the guys mimicking ur antics here are smirking as they know the deal...ur a fucking fag like the rest of us...shut it
    I guess you don't like pussy, then.

I'm sorry about that, petal, I really am. Your life must be so much the poorer.

Anyway, I just had me some very warm, musky, morning pussy (with hair) and it was very nice indeed.

I'm exuding warmth and love for others now.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I love Pussy, whether it be GG or TG. As long as I am strokin' no complaints from me.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Some are obviously into the male genitalia on a woman...moreso than a woman who just happens to have or have had male genitalia.

That to me is a stark distinction between TG admirers. I am the latter...Which one are you?

Rookie Poster

Default meh

for me personally, i have been with a lot of gg's but i am not particularly fond of vagina and don't really like to lick it unless its straight from the shower/bath. any fluid secreting orifice that has been stuffed in underwear and sweating all day is not appealing

I'm not claiming to be into gg's, im 100% into guys and love the cock, but i disagree that everyone loves pussy. I've had my fair share of it but if i never touched a vagina again it would be ok with me.

basically this is the grossest thread ive read here :P

Junior Poster

Sometimes, it's not all about the pussy, but who/what has it. Personally, I can go the rest of my life without sleeping with another gg or anyone for that matter. To me it's all about control, "I" have loads of it. I do however don't like it when society says that a man has to be "gay" or stupid, or crazy or blind etc. simply because he "can" or wants to turn down sexual advances from a woman. I myself have turned down many women and will continue. And I'm quite sure my "manhood" will remain intact.

Funny how they never put that stigma/label against "women" who constantly turn down men. As a matter of fact women turning down men is looked highly upon in this society; they call it being strong and independent blah blah blah. So why should men be put under societies thumb for the same decisions???? Think about it.

Have a nice day all.

Quote Originally Posted by rasklot
    hey doesnt anal sex stink, I have fucked a couple of gg women anally and it smelled, also a girl I mess with has a gay friend who smells like shit I mean shit not stink bu shit and he is the catcher not the hittersoo does that mean all ts or gay catchers smell like that? NO!!! EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH TS AND WOULD NEVER BE WITH A DUDE
    It shouldn't..no. Not if the receiving partner prepared.

I remember the first time my 16 year old dick finally got into a pussy. I was deeply dissappointed and wondered why all my older friends spent 95% of their time, money and energy chasing after this strange body part.
    What's all the fuss about fellas?
    I never really warmed up to the gash as time went by. Physical contact with woman like kissing, rubbing, feeling their tits and ass was very cool. But when them panties came off and that messy thing showed its face.... 'sorry sweetie I got a really early meeting tomorrow.. gotta go'

guess thats where trannys come in. they got all the cool girly stuff I like but not that messy oderous thing thats been forced on me since I was a young boy

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

tongue in cheek
    or
    tongue in pussy