Default My Night at Alana's

This is based on a real event two weeks ago. I hope you like it!

I had called Alana twice over the course of the day and had just about given up. When the phone rang, I had cued up a hot t-girl video on the computer and was avidly stroking myself. “Is this Robbie?” said a husky, but passable voice on the other end. “Speaking,” I replied, knowing it could only be Alana, as I didn’t use my real name in my messages. “Did you want to get together?” she asked. “Absolutely!” I said, tucking myself into my pants, still semi-hard and ready for action.

Alana gave me directions to a private house about a half-hour away. When I arrived I was greeted by the sight of a 5’10” brunette, with d-cup tits encased in a floral halter. She was also wearing a little white mini-skirt. It wasn’t exactly the flippy little school-girl style I’d asked for, but the way her ass was shaping it, I had no complaint. Alana welcomed me into her home with a soft kiss, and directed me into her room. “I have roommates, I hope you don’t mind.” “No, that’s fine.” Once we settled into her room she asked me if I’d ever had a two girl fantasy. “Of course,” I answered, “who hasn’t?” “One of my roommates is available. She’s tall, like me, but her boobies are natural hormone boobies. She’s Polynesian, and just got out of the shower.” I laughed at the juxtaposition of Polynesian and recently showered and told her, hell, yes, bring her on.

Alana told me to get naked and she’d be back in a minute with Kia. I did as I was told and was laying on the bed nursing my growing hard-on when in walked the two ultra-hot trannies. Kia smiled, kissed me and unwrapped her orange sarong, revealing the promised little titties, which were capped by super long nipples, an incredibly exciting oval-shaped belly, toned but not muscular, and the cutest little cock I’d seen in quite a while. Alana crawled up to me on the bed and began to feed me her huge tits. As I sucked one nipple and caressed the underside of the other tit, I felt a warm, wet feeling on my now raging cock. Kia began to inhale me, with such technique that I had to ask her to stop or I’d come right then. She laid off and said “maybe you’d prefer to suck on this?” With her last word she pressed her cock between my lips and Alana’s nipple. I began stroking her smooth balls while I licked her shaft up and down. Suddenly, Alana’s tit disappeared and I felt her ass come up next to my face. I stroked its smooth roundness and caressed he balls as I felt her mouth descend on my cock. Frankly, I was getting dizzy from over-stimulation, not knowing which way to turn. The girls seemed to be enjoying themselves too. Alana kept up a steady stream of dirty talk between mouthfuls of my cock. “Your cock is beautiful, Robbie, I love the taste. I want to feel it in my ass. Would you like that?” “Only if I can stick mine in his ass while he fucks you,” said Kia. I groaned, my mouth still avidly sucking Kia’s growing cock. It was now about 7 inches long and hard as a rock. I desperately wanted it in me. I took her cock from my mouth and in answer to their comments I crawled around behind Alana’s ass, pushed the little white miniskirt up, grabbed a gob of lube from the nightstand and positioned myself to enter her.

As I slid into her Alana let out a yelp that scared me, but quickly turned to passionate groans of pleasure. “Yeah, baby, slide it in me. I want to feel you to the hilt. Pound my little pussy.” “My god, you’re so tight” “Keep giving it to me.” As I did, I felt Kia caressing my back, stroking my ass, then I felt a cool wetness as she pressed a finger at my opening. She began to massage my prostate with first one finger, then two. When she decided I was ready, judged from my breathing, I guess, she asked me to stop fucking Alana for a second. She pulled my legs apart and placed the head of her cock at my opening. I felt the head begin to push into me. The exquisite pain of the first thrust was a familiar and delicious sensation. “More,” I groaned, as I began to push my cock back into Alana’s waiting ass. Without missing a beat Kia shoved herself all the way in me, then began to match my rhythm fucking Alana. I had never felt anything so hot in my life. I’d done both giving and receiving before, but never at the same time.

Alana said “Wait,” and pulled away from me. She rolled over and took the bottom of missionary position. She lifted her legs in the air and showed me her pink opening. I put her feet on my shoulders, steadied by Kia holding me by the waist as her cock throbbed in my ass. I plunged back into Alana. This time not only did I feel all the pleasure of one hard cock in my ass and mine in another, but had the sight of Alana’s little stiffy poking up between us. She pulled my shoulders down and kissed me deeply. Then she pushed my head down to her tits. So now I had a nipple in my mouth, my cock in her ass and Kia pounding away at mine. I lasted all of thirty seconds before I felt the cum begin to gush upward from my balls. As I poured my cum into Alana’s sweet ass, Kia began to pull me up by the shoulders. I could feel her hot cum filling the condom inside me and I did the same inside Alana. The three of us collapsed in a pile on the sweaty sheets.

The three of us laughed, talked and made out for about ten minutes after Kia and I had come. I asked Alana if she needed relief, but she said she’d had a hormone shot a week ago and probably couldn’t stay hard long enough to enjoy it. After a few more minutes discussing when and where we might repeat this incredible time, I asked to use the bathroom. Alana told me her house was probably full of girls now, as they had been expecting some friends. I walked out into the living room with Alana and Kia and she introduced me to three other girls. There was another Polynesian girl, a tall, thin black girl, and a super cute white girl, about 5’4” and slim. She looked a little like Sasha Heaven. A real spinner. Alana said “I bet this is your fantasy, a room full of transsexual girls!” I agreed. After I used the bathroom I was going to say goodnight when the black girl, who was standing at the back door on her way out for a smoke, gestured that she had a big cock. I walked up to her and jokingly asked to see it. She said, “Bring some money and you’ll get to do more than see it.” Her voice was throaty and standing close to her I was surrounded by an intoxicating perfume. I would have taken her right then and there if I had more money. She made me that horny. I told her I’d try to get together with her soon and said goodbye. Alana walked me to the door. We kissed goodbye. My ass and cock were still throbbing. I promised to call soon. She promised she’d help me arrange to get with any of her friends I’d liked. I can’t wait to take her up on the offer.

Hey Rocklob,
    Thanks for a great story. Very hot! Keep'em cummi'n.