Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

so...

Since I am an attention whore and I love sex, I miss it and I want that AVN award... jk about the AVN thing... lol

I have decided to partner up with Sammy Mancini of www.shemalestrokers.com and start up a new website designated of corse for post op girls, me mainly to start off with, at least for a while.

I would like to somehow link it to my pre-op website and have the members chose what site they want to see... the concept will be pretty cool and I am hoping to start up a new trend since there haven't been too many post-op girls on film.

It will be geared more to the pussy lovers and the curious guys who would never try dick but have a certain interest in a mangina. After all... "God created women... man made her better" Don't wear that one out bitches ... hahahahahah

My content will be exclusive to my site ( Thanks Mia Isabella lol ) and everything should be rolling up in 6 months or so...

xoxo

Danielle Foxx Power Bitches
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bikini1sm_146.jpg 
Views:	2503 
Size:	264.3 KB 
ID:	234550  

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Rookie Poster

Where do I sign up? As long as you, the most beautiful creature God created, is featured, i am in.

Quote Originally Posted by LucasMann
    Where do I sign up? As long as you, the most beautiful creature God created, is featured, i am in.
    Me too!!!

Danielle, please PM me when the site is up and running; even if I'm not actively posting I note my PMs. I'll definitely stick my hand in my pocket for that.

Good on you girl.

By the way, is it all right if I tell you you're gorgeous?

Junior Poster

Thats sounds awesome i hope it all goes well for you ... and yes thats a good nitch for you to tap in to .... let me know how all that goes gorgeous
    oox
    Holly

Quote Originally Posted by hollysweet
    Thats sounds awesome i hope it all goes well for you ... and yes thats a good nitch for you to tap in to .... let me know how all that goes gorgeous
    oox
    Holly
    Well maybe you can stick that piece in my tight cunt and suficate me with those melons!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.

That's great news Danielle, I'm sure it will be hot material. Let me know if you want any pre-ops who love pussy on the site.

Professional Poster

need any male applicants?

Junior Poster

Can't wait Danielle! You are a true GODDESS!

Junior Poster

Hi Danielle, hopefully it will be better than ladypussy. It only has maybe 8 girls. I like the asian girls, but nothing compares to good ol' America, (north and south). I'd sign up, for sure!

live and let live.

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    That's great news Danielle, I'm sure it will be hot material. Let me know if you want any pre-ops who love pussy on the site.
    I want to do a big orgy with all the new starlets so get ready! lol