Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Brenda Im sure youre right. Usually people are on their best behavior in that part of town. But some people as we know have no manners.

No disrespect intended but there are more queens within 4 blocks of Water Tower Place than you can count. The Magnificent Mile is truly that. Home of high class shade.

get used to being spotted girl, its an everyday occurrence for a lot of us.

Girl I think you just should not worry about other people saying. No matter how much into transition are you ( pre- op, post- op ) we always get someone to clock us.

You might right and the other post op girl may spotted you but do not sweat thing like that, sometimes they do not try in a mean way or even if they do it's out of envy or just not to feel alone in the train and show to the world that they are not the only "freak" in the world. About the comment " She is a Man" well that was mean, but you shouldn't react in all upset it gives you an opportunity to educate those women and showed then that we TS woman are not "twisted" but that we are strong minded different people who have the right to be happy and not afraid to extraordinary challenges in life such as change our whole physique to match our mindset.

If that just do not work , oh well just be as shady as they can be.

Love...

Cinthya.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

So Brenda,

I met this guy at a Gas station about 60 miles from where I live. I went to get a desk for my studio. He comments on my tats, we chat... He asks for the digits...

He calls me and we get to hangging out, few glasses of wine. He leans to kiss me and I stop him and started to hint of my T. He guesses right... and what's even more fucked is that he mistakingly called me Danielle when I specifically told him my legal name...

So... I get clocked all the time but people aren't mean to me - not the strangers at least - some are actually puzzled by what they see in the media.

I have to deal with that when I meet a regular guy all the time... Is he approaching me because he finds me attractive or is he approaching me because I am T?

Sucks... That is why I am always myself and I know who I am. That way small little things like these don't get to me as much.

Smile!

xoxo

At least you she did not mistake you for crazy TS BRenda from Hollywood Hills like I did hahahahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Platinum Poster

^lol^

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    So Brenda,

I met this guy at a Gas station about 60 miles from where I live. I went to get a desk for my studio. He comments on my tats, we chat... He asks for the digits...

He calls me and we get to hangging out, few glasses of wine. He leans to kiss me and I stop him and started to hint of my T. He guesses right... and what's even more fucked is that he mistakingly called me Danielle when I specifically told him my legal name...

So... I get clocked all the time but people aren't mean to me - not the strangers at least - some are actually puzzled by what they see in the media.

I have to deal with that when I meet a regular guy all the time... Is he approaching me because he finds me attractive or is he approaching me because I am T?

Sucks... That is why I am always myself and I know who I am. That way small little things like these don't get to me as much.

Smile!

xoxo

At least you she did not mistake you for crazy TS BRenda from Hollywood Hills like I did hahahahahahahah

ughhhh i hattte thatttt!!! LMAO its like a slap in the face.

5 Star Poster

Thanks for the words girls you all helped in your own ways.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Merkurie
    Brenda Im sure youre right. Usually people are on their best behavior in that part of town. But some people as we know have no manners.

No disrespect intended but there are more queens within 4 blocks of Water Tower Place than you can count. The Magnificent Mile is truly that. Home of high class shade.
    No disrespect taken. Every T can get clocked by a trained eye. This I know...

Had it just been their reckoning that I was T that would be one thing...but knowing my screen name here. WTF? I did not get agitated, in fact they treated me just fine. But calling me Brenda and saying "you look like a Brenda." With that person being there... That's as much of a coincidence as getting hit by a bus, while being stuck by lighting, while holding a winning lotto ticket. Accidents like that don't happen.

There had to be some reasonable explaination. Now I have two....

I am recognizeabe enough from HA, youtube, (the only media where "brenda" has been associated with my image) ... that even people just on the edges of "the community" could recognize me.

Or

A "lady" who is as clockable as big ben, and has been treated poorlyw because of it saw me getting treated well... could not deal....and not only outed me but told my life's story to them. like "You won't fit me for a bra, but you'll fit that transsexual prostitute" brenda..."

Professional Poster

Your Life story---get real Brenda.Over Reacting again.Maybe you're suffering some emotional effects from your surgery and the least little thing is setting you off.The shit was over the moment you exited V.S.Feel better-Heal well,and get ready to show off those TITS.

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    Your Life story---get real Brenda.Over Reacting again.Maybe you're suffering some emotional effects from your surgery and the least little thing is setting you off.The shit was over the moment you exited V.S.Feel better-Heal well,and get ready to show off those TITS.
    Nothing like a brand new set of tits. I remember how happy I was to get mine. It's like you are finally a grown up woman. Great feeling - stick with that and forget the haters mama. You are an intelligent woman, no need to dwell on the little things.

" I never did mind about the little things " quote from the movie "Point of no return "

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!