Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Saleslady at Victorias Secret called me Brenda??? :-?

So, I just came from my surgeon, Dr Pensler's office, he told me I could go get an underwire bra.

His office is just off Lake Shore Drive here in Chicago. The nearest place I can think of is Victoria's Secret at water tower place (A high end mall in downtown)

I ask for a bra fitting. The lady measured me and lead me to a fitting room. No questions asked.. . .

Then when I am in the Fitting room I hear the voice of I think this other employee say "that's a man." Said quietly.

Then when I come out having selected my size for that style. that employee asked my name.. So she is showing me their Products. I noticed she was referring to me as Brenda. I asked why and she said "you look like a Brenda." I don't call myself brenda IRL.

There is only one way someone could say that. Somehow they know about HA .

As I was shopping I recognized a twisted old post op from a support group that I sometimes attend. I have never had a real personal problem with this person. I don't call them twisted because they are post op, I have no problems with post ops. The way this particular triathelte acts cannot be described. Obnoxious. (Others from Chicago will know who I mean.)

Or that one lady at victorias secret looks at HA.

If I had just been clocked then whatever, but calling me Brenda and saying "you look like a Brenda".

I think that post op reads HA and outed me, and told them all about me. Can anyone tell me another explanation? Why say I look like a brenda?

Platinum Poster

people are so shady to you!

i'm truly sorry.
    and yeah, i think you hit the nail on the head with your guess.

Professional Poster

Life is to short and unpredictable to worry about chance encounters.Let it go.

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

Silver Poster

The "you look like a Brenda" quote would make sense if you looked like this:

However, a GG lurking around here doesn´t sound probabilistic at all. But there are other t-girls from Chicago posting here, so who knows.

Junior Poster

oh woww......you seem to be a victim of so much......

give me a break. I think you just heard what you wanted to hear and thought it was about you. Oh well. poor victim!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    people are so shady to you!

i'm truly sorry.
    and yeah, i think you hit the nail on the head with your guess.

give that carta bitch

Default Re: Saleslady at Victorias Secret called me Brenda??? :-?

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    So, I just came from my surgeon, Dr Pensler's office, he told me I could go get an underwire bra.

His office is just off Lake Shore Drive here in Chicago. The nearest place I can think of is Victoria's Secret at water tower place (A high end mall in downtown)

I ask for a bra fitting. The lady measured me and lead me to a fitting room. No questions asked.. . .

Then when I am in the Fitting room I hear the voice of I think this other employee say "that's a man." Said quietly.

Then when I come out having selected my size for that style. that employee asked my name.. So she is showing me their Products. I noticed she was referring to me as Brenda. I asked why and she said "you look like a Brenda." I don't call myself brenda IRL.

As I was shopping I recognized a twisted old post op from a support group that I sometimes attend. I have never had a real personal problem with this person. I don't call them twisted because they are post op, I have no problems with post ops. The way this particular triathelte acts cannot be described. Obnoxious. (Others from Chicago will know who I mean.)

If I had just been clocked then whatever, but calling me Brenda and saying "you look like a Brenda".

I think that post op reads HA and outed me, and told them all about me. Can anyone tell me another explanation? Why say I look like a brenda?
    We have a secrete society and we are after you Brenda, not because you hate us or have anything against us, but for your insensitive comparison of a sick man cutting off his penis and gender reassignment surgery in a previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Saleslady at Victorias Secret called me Brenda??? :-?

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG

We have a secrete society and we are after you Brenda, not because you hate us or have anything against us, but for your insensitive comparison of a sick man cutting off his penis and gender reassignment surgery in a previous post.
    that was a different brenda

Ok I am confused... LOL

Girl... I am officially confused hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!