Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TS Erections

Professional Poster

Default Re: Hey take it from a "gurl"

Quote Originally Posted by astridgirl
    Hi

Yeah after you have been on hormones for more than 3 years and taking Anti Androgens that are supposed to basically "chemically castrate" you it can be a bit hard.

Another reason though is during the shoots you dont shoot in progression. Video and Photos looking at certain angles doing certain things are shot at different times so you might be erect when you start pretty quickly like I can get when the camera goes on but then you shoot something else for 25 minutes and you lose it.... then you have to get hard again.

Much like the song "london bridge" by Fergie its like you might have to get hard like 3 or 4 times during one photoset and video that takes 2 hours or so to shoot.

So most of us girls do pretty well I think overall on that department but many of us go off our Anti-Androgens and even cut our hormones JUSTTTT to try to give you guys a good erection slash cum shot.

MY GOD what we do for y'all to make yyou smile!!!!! HAH!!!

And I, for one, thank you for your effort.

Quote Originally Posted by astridgirl
    Huggs guys take it from a recent inside perspective most of us are really into it. Check out my videos and pics on Shemaleyum.com and my pictures on Bobstgirls.com I put my heart into it as do almost all of the girls.
    That is reassuring.

And may I say you look goregous, Astrid!

Junior Poster

The hormone response is correct, not to mention having to do it on camera.

5 Star Poster

interesting converstion