Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Kim Petras is the youngest sex change

THE youngest teenager in the world to have a sex change operation has spoken about the operation to make her a girl. German Kim Petras was born Tim

THE youngest teenager in the world to have a sex change operation has spoken about the operation to make her a girl.
    German Kim Petras was born Tim but wanted to be a woman from the age of two.

The operation - carried out in secret last month - was authorised after psychologists confirmed that Kim was "without doubt a girl in a boy's body".

Gallery: Kim Petras and her life

Kim has become the youngest person in the world to have a full sex change operation after undergoing hormone therapy since the age of 12.

Now aged 16, she said: "I was asked if I feel like a woman now - but the truth is I have always felt like a woman - I just ended up in the wrong body.

"I can enjoy swimming, and bikinis, go in the changing rooms without a problem, everything has changed because of this operation.

"I just can't wait to put on my favourite bathing suit and go swimming like I've never done before.

"I had to wait until my 16th birthday but once that was past I was able legally to have the operation."

Kim overcame years of taunts and bullying to achieve her dream of becoming a girl and already has a modelling career behind her and launched a CD of music to critical acclaim.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...007185,00.html

Read full story in the London Sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2203926.ece

COMMENT FROM READER
    Comment about:

Teen sex swap girl talks
    Posted by: vip_princess_xxx

She looks stunning as a girl! A bit of a shocking transformation due to the age of of her sex change but looking at that picture- well, there's no way I would have thought she started off as a he! Not sure what to make of the age of consent she was given as there isn't a lot of background given... but I do tell you this much- I am pleased I am not a lad or a man- if a girl born a boy can look THIS good after a sex change.. be wary of the next girl or lady you pull in a club guys- you could be in for a little shock!
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/mysun/commen...ssionId=684511

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kim2ap2_210.jpg 
Views:	3838 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	224132   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kim280_725690a_652.jpg 
Views:	3871 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	224133  

How am I not myself?

She is not a "sex change", you demeaning moron.

Default the article says the surgery was performed in secret at 16 &

before that hormones at 12

THE youngest teenager in the world to have a sex change operation has spoken about the operation to make her a girl.
    German Kim Petras was born Tim but wanted to be a woman from the age of two.

The operation - carried out in secret last month - was authorised after psychologists confirmed that Kim was "without doubt a girl in a boy's body".

Gallery: Kim Petras and her life

Kim has become the youngest person in the world to have a full sex change operation after undergoing hormone therapy since the age of 12.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...albumId=963929

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Yeah, I guess you'd call it "corrective surgery", right? Don't break your arm trying to pat yourself on the back.

Daing... I wish I had internet when I was a kid... all those years of agony...

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Professional Poster

not that i dont find it inspirational and not that i dont love feeling smug about my home country being somewhat ahead of the times but is she really worth a new thread every week?

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Quote Originally Posted by GinX
    Yeah, I guess you'd call it "corrective surgery", right? Don't break your arm trying to pat yourself on the back.
    Go away you sissy.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GinX
    Go away you sissy.
    Good comeback. Why don't you jump out of 1954 and join the rest of us in the 21st century?

Rookie Poster

I applaud her for making such a brave decision so early in her life.

Living in Germany myself, I have been following her story closely, and she is living proof that transitioning while you are still very (!!) young, hormones, surgery and all, can be extremely beneficial. For all we know, she has stated that she is happy, and that is what matters. Although I don't know any transsexuals personally, I am not sure I can remember any case where somebody hadn't felt since (sometimes very early) childhood that deep down inside, something simply wasn't quite "right".

Hers was a clear-cut case, there was never any doubt in her mind that she was born in the wrong body. While that may not be true for every gender dysphoric person, it is a glowing testimony to making proper treatment available to persons wo are still more than half a decade away from legal adulthood. Not forcing them into it (which is in fact the exact opposite of what happened in her case), just making it available for those who seek it and adamantly, even with psychiatric counseling, maintain that they are in fact in the wrong body.

What makes her case so unique is that Kim has very open-minded, supportive parents and a team of equally open-minded psychiatrists and doctors who were willing to see her for what she is, not for what conventional professional wisdom might have suggested.

I also have nothing wrong with health insurance paying for her hormone treatment, psychotherapy and surgery - so what? Here is somebody with a health condition (albeit an expensive one to treat) who needed proper assistance. That's what health insurance is for, helping people pay medical bills they can't afford to pay out of their own pocket.