• Castrated

398 54.45%
  • Chicks with Balls

333 45.55%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    youre asking the wrong crowd.
    Yeah, all the cockhounds and balllickers seemed to have chimed in here.

Zoe, don't you listem to them.

Veteran Poster

I was under the impression that the orchi wasn't always the way to go because some doctors wouldn't do the full surgery on folks who had the lesser operation. That may have just been one guy in Thailand though... one ex- talked about it a lot, but that was a couple of years back now so the details are probably all wrong in my head.

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by IsuckTgirlCock
    So when the testes are removed, do the people sans nads shoot blanks or shoot clear juices?
    You're so full of bullshit. You would know if you had ever got lucky with a someone who was castrated.

Funny, your last post above reads, "the biggest buzz kill is pulling down those panties and seeing no testicles. after that happened once or twice..."

How about it never happened. In fact, I bet your idea of paying for sex is buying an internet subscription and getting intimate with Rosy Palm.

You're just a wannabe cum queen. You probably slurp your own.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Justawannabe
    I was under the impression that the orchi wasn't always the way to go because some doctors wouldn't do the full surgery on folks who had the lesser operation. That may have just been one guy in Thailand though... one ex- talked about it a lot, but that was a couple of years back now so the details are probably all wrong in my head.

Sean
    That's one factor that has to be weighed. If you get castrated and you don't use your bits and pieces much and keep that skin nice and stretched, then there will be less to work with when you get SRS.

But in the long run, to save your liver, you really should get SRS or at least an orchi.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    LOL. Brilliant Vietboy. Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by vietboy
    Quote Originally Posted by IsuckTgirlCock
    So when the testes are removed, do the people sans nads shoot blanks or shoot clear juices?
    You're so full of bullshit. You would know if you had ever got lucky with a someone who was castrated.

Funny, your last post above reads, "the biggest buzz kill is pulling down those panties and seeing no testicles. after that happened once or twice..."

How about it never happened. In fact, I bet your idea of paying for sex is buying an internet subscription and getting intimate with Rosy Palm.

You're just a wannabe cum queen. You probably slurp your own.
    you two jealous littel internet shit stains, washing each others balls on here since everyone, now including me , ingores you losers posts and never once replies. Veitpissant never answered the fact his race tries to hard these days to be Chinese. ALL the viets LIE and say "im chinese" lol. they are so inferior now they are trying to latch on to a way greater race than themselves ever could dream of being. and when you catch them lying, which I do, they say ' oh, im part chinese, my families from vietnam but we're chinese" lol. inferior losers, its no wonder theres one of them on here bashing on those who score the very tgirls he jacks off to. Ill always take solice in the fact I pwned you both on here and in the end I win, I get what you both can never have and laugh all the way to the tgirls houses thinking about it. makes it all the better. shall I say 'slaughtered' yet again? you mentally handicapped uneducated pissants couldnt conjure an original thought even by accident . So you can swap spit with each other, since thats all whos gunna ever reply to your posts again, cuz im not, youre no challenge and just plain jealous . period

I've sucked Vanity, Yasmin, Mia and Saigon...and no, not on the same night.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

What would happen to your relationship if the fully fuctional ts your dating, is unable to get aroused or perform after yrs of hormone use.

Would you get rid of her, because her testes shrunk and you can't milk the cow anylonger.

Would you ask her to stop hrt, so she still fuctions

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Rookie Poster

The more feminine tgirl is, the better (and the balls ain't so feminine...). So it's kinda strange why I'm attracted to tgirls at all... Fuck knows.

does not matter to me, but if you want a chick who can bust buckets of nut you should probably get a DUDE

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by menacingmethods86
    does not matter to me, but if you want a chick who can bust buckets of nut you should probably get a DUDE

Why would I do that when I got a shit load of TS's right here.

*stops just short of calling this noobie an idiot*

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by menacingmethods86
    Plenty of Ts's can shoot loads of hott love jiuce, maybe YOU should just get a dude, dude

I've sucked Vanity, Yasmin, Mia and Saigon...and no, not on the same night.