Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Somali Pirates Are So Dumb. LOL & Double LOL

When you see our flag run away and try another ship. You 3 were dead the moment you boarded the ship. Say hi to Satan for me losers! God Bless America and the US Navy Seals.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514775,00.html

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usa_usa_usa_193.jpg 
Views:	1283 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	234138  

Default Re: Somali Pirates Are So Dumb. LOL & Double LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    They're holding the flag backwards... when positioning the flag where it isn't to be moving by the wind, the blue square is to always be on the left.

The question now is how long the pirates will wait before killing the 200 other hostages they have right now...

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

bout time someone handled those fools out there ....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

And all it took was somebody to fuck with the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

The French and Chinese have also responded forcefully

Wow! Look at my cat avatar!

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Falrune
    The French and Chinese have also responded forcefully

Yeah, the French sent a stongly worded letter!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Of course we could've just let the company pay the ransom, like they always do, and nobody would've been endangered and nobody would've lost their life. But there's nothing like a little blood lust to liven up the onlookers. Too bad there weren't sharks in the water too.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Of course we could've just let the company pay the ransom, like they always do, and nobody would've been endangered and nobody would've lost their life. But there's nothing like a little blood lust to liven up the onlookers. Too bad there weren't sharks in the water too.
    That area has had piracy problems for centuries. It's better to respond forcefully rather than have endless hijackings. Not that I think this one show of force will stop it, but it's better than paying ransom. It would probably be best to allow these merchant vessels to carry certain small arms and perhaps some .50 cal machine guns which would make them a far less attractive target.

Junior Poster

Y'all playing, the next American Ship to be captured will be in deep shit, vengeful muthafuckas can do alot of crazy things, They'll make an example out of them

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

The Somali pirates have been hijacking ships and collecting ransoms for a decade without a single loss of life. Then the U.S. enters the scene and three days later three people are dead. Typical.

It's better to respond forcefully…
    Better for whom?

Here’s an amusing solution. Somalia should probably just charge everyone a toll for the use of those waters and hire the pirates to collect. Then they wouldn’t be pirates anymore, just toll collectors. It would save a lot a time, because hijacking wouldn’t be necessary, provided everyone obeys the law and pays the toll.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.