Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

How about Nut and Nadeer of Asian TS

Rookie Poster

Anyone have any more picks of Genesis/Leslie?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bob's Tgirls
    Besides Gina & Geneva. There is Genesis and Leslie. They are identical twins. Genesis modeled for me. Leslie did not. I know several other pairs of transsexual sisters. I can't think of any other twins at the moment. If anyone would know & remember it would be Ben in LA.
    Nice thread. Transsexual twins suggests gender dysphoria is a biological thing, and not the psychobabble bullshit some psychiatrists would still have you believe. I bet all these gorgeous twins started showing signs, and perhaps even began transitioning, at the same age too.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rogers
    Besides Gina & Geneva. There is Genesis and Leslie. They are identical twins. Genesis modeled for me. Leslie did not. I know several other pairs of transsexual sisters. I can't think of any other twins at the moment. If anyone would know & remember it would be Ben in LA.
    Nice thread. Transsexual twins suggests gender dysphoria is a biological thing, and not the psychobabble bullshit some psychiatrists would still have you believe. I bet all these gorgeous twins started showing signs, and perhaps even began transitioning, at the same age too.
    Well not really. You could still argue it's their upbringing.

But I'm not gonna get into this argument...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogers
    Well not really. You could still argue it's their upbringing.

But I'm not gonna get into this argument...
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that you never watched the film I linked to. Pity. If twins show a unique characteristic it's a good indication that it's of biological cause (nature, not nurture). That's why Mengele loved to experiment on young twins in Auschwitz.

I'm seriously wondering what kind of upbringing would make siblings feel they inhabited the wrong sex of body, and go through all the hassle they have to become "Estella" and "Nomi". But maybe they were raised by Crab People. Who knows?
    http://videos.howstuffworks.com/hsw/...wins-video.htm